Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First packages came in today.
Ordered both the floral and Leda decks in one cart but they sent the Leda one alone.
Master lock cane solo also. Got shower caps in both but no Zeus bogo so far....
Also received a natural polartec half-zip from FW17. Got it for a steal :pimp:
1B69C4FB-4540-4575-AF3B-26AB2399ADBF.jpeg

UPS tracking indicates delivered to my house. When i get home, nothing was there. First time it ever happen after so many times ordering from sup.

Is it of any use if i email UPS, i know sup dont really care. Or my shoulder bag is pretty much gone?

UPS tracking indicates delivered to my house. When i get home, nothing was there. First time it ever happen after so many times ordering from sup.

Is it of any use if i email UPS, i know sup dont really care. Or my shoulder bag is pretty much gone?

very rarely they will mark something as delivered but deliver it the next day,

if you pay more than 3 dollars for a box of band-aids you're either insanely rich or should use that money to get your head examined

Thinking either navy s logo hoodie or shorts .... but I’m trying to step away from logo hoodies so maybe not lol

Game time decision

Haha...been there done that

Go check your neighbors porch if you haven’t already. Also check around your house, side doors, back doors, etc.

If not there, call UPS and try to catch it as quick as possible. The driver may be able to retrace his route, or they might tell you it’s still on the truck and getting delivered tomorrow.

Good luck.

This seems to be happening more this season than Ive ever seen. I would examine every house around me while on the phone with UPS. Hope they can find it at another place or they havent dropped it off yet and marked it delivered way too soon. Goodluck

Zim zimma
Who's got the keys to mah Beema!?

if you pay more than 3 dollars for a box of band-aids you're either insanely rich or should use that money to get your head examined
Regular band-aids cost more than $3 LOL

Been debating the whole weekend if I should get the Leda tee, wanted black but not going to pay resell for it. So I just bought the white one right now. Another white tee to the collection I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been debating the whole weekend if I should get the Leda tee, wanted the black but not going to pay resell for it. So I just bought the white one. Another white tee to the collection I guess.
I accidentally ordered the grey one on release because it looks white on the page. Grabbed the white after but looking at pics of the tee in live pics the grey might be the move. Navy and that light blue looks decent too with the image.

I accidentally ordered the grey one on release because it looks white on the page. Grabbed the white after but looking at pics of the tee in live pics the grey might be the move. Navy and that light blue looks decent too with the image.
The grey is cool, I wouldnt mind getting that one if it wasn't sold out. I was contemplating between the navy, white and baby blue actually. But I cant really pull off that light blue and the image doesn't blend well with the navy imo. So I went the safe route.

Another package suppose to be delivered with the other two but hasn’t even left the Shop yet smh. Prolly is my Black Floral deck.
A2D21B2E-33B9-4A96-81CC-CC5BA061A080.jpeg

The Dolphins slogo is calling me, but I want to see the full pic of the navy/grey/red one first
Same here. Debating between red/grey (hopefully the other sleeve isn’t yellow or something off putting )

Or the one with the pink hood

Price determines if i even Cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom