Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem here. Lost so much weight that mediums don’t even fit anymore. But the small chase is too much so I’m doing the “over sized” I guess.[/QUOTE]

Facts bro, like I can do the mediums but I'd much rather prefer a small for the right fit.
But until I can secure some I'll be on the oversized look too lol.

If they’re gonna keep on restocking I’m copping lol. Black and white persistence tees, black and white ghost rider tees and black rider tee so far...

damn.. i liked the navy riders more, now it's available. >D

Sigh idk what to do with this persistence tee. Got a large rust for someone because friend's friend kept saying he wanted it (was giving me $15 on top of retail to pick it up) but he probably saw it sitting online and grabbed it himself. He's making excuses not to buy it now. Never dealing with him again didn't even wanna grab it in the first place. If anyone wants for retail lmk. Smh I'll prob even pay for shipping >.>
Might as well throw it up on stockx and see if someone bites if no one here wants it or throw it up in a local supreme group for retail and see what happens

Looking for some sizing advice on the most recent TNF Arc Denali. Trying to decide between S and M since the size chart doesn't seem to have the fleece measurements.

For reference I wear:

Size S in the TNF Steep Tech Jacket and last season's TNF Expedition Parka.

Size M in all Supreme hoodies, the Supreme Polartec fleeces and Mountain Parkas (Cord, Bandana etc).

Any info would be great!

haven’t purchased anything this season lmao

So here are my 2 recent pick ups

Taxi driver and yet another og s logo

4E341AA0-1BAF-4380-880D-28E9158F48D9.jpeg

dammit...i’m gonna need to get one of those TNF bags :smh:

picking a color won’t be easy though

Might as well throw it up on stockx and see if someone bites if no one here wants it or throw it up in a local supreme group for retail and see what happens
Dudes are already selling for a loss on stockx lmfao. Would've been less mad if I got a color I liked so I could wear it -.-

not a fan of any graphic tees this week.
i went for the small box logo cause im not a fan of any loud design for everyday wear.
tried going for the small in white, but i panicked and went for the navy instead lol. gonna chill out with the spending until the other collabs

Leather holster?? Like gun holster? Hmmmm.....they had my curiosity. Now they have my attention

looks like I’m coming to nyc next wk. haven’t lined up for supreme in yrs but I ain’t missing this drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom