Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

upload_2019-4-17_11-14-19.gif

over a decade of hunting & passing cause the price/time/conditions weren’t right ....

finally yesterday was the day :nthat:
8ACAF7B0-4E74-4973-A3CC-3E453F63950F.jpeg

never thought I’d find them for less than 1k$ these days regardless of shape/condition in my sz13 :nthat:
Nice.
Older supreme kicks are hard to find in a size 13 with how supreme stores didn’t sell that size (NYC)

ifc8 ifc8 thanks bro. I got the grey one too but it’s narrower in the body and sleeves, almost like a size large with an xlarge tag in it lol.

ifc8 ifc8 thanks bro. I got the grey one too but it’s narrower in the body and sleeves, almost like a size large with an xlarge tag in it lol.
That’s interesting. Mine fit TTS.

Are they both Canada blanks?

Edit: well according to size chart. The Large is XL measurements, and XL is more like 2XL. But slim fitting overall. Idk supreme be weird

Last edited:
Raiders collab with Supreme just seems random as hell, like if gucci collabed with hot cheetos or something. Even the Supreme White Castle collab is starting to make more sense to me. Do raider fans even know what Supreme is? lol

Raiders collab with Supreme just seems random as hell, like if gucci collabed with hot cheetos or something. Even the Supreme White Castle collab is starting to make more sense to me. Do raider fans even know what Supreme is? lol
You might see players wearing them before game though.

Not random at all to me, having grown up in the Bay Area. Very similar to the SB Gato in terms of demo. Lots of hip hop associations.

Raiders Fans are die hard

Guys I know in LA that love the Raiders and their losing streak would drive to Oakland for games, SD for games and now! They heading to LV for Games!

All black & silver

Glad I’m not one! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom