Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee is 4 hundo tho?

tenor.gif

STILL COPPIN THO

again though...its a bedazzled bogo....like no...just no...but wait...its a $600 hoodie and $400 Tee with a bedazzeled logo......
played.gif

lol im trying to convince myself not to be mad bc it'd be crystal stuff on my chest

but im saltyyyy lol smh

dont drop super soaker this week plz

you guys acting like regular bogos aint screen printed, and you guys spent more than 400$ on bk bogo tee/cdg tee lol

Resale :lol:

Don't see the sense in paying $400+ for a tee that was < $50 a few months or a year ago retail.

Most I've paid so far is $397 for a Neighborhood Box Logo, but it was ancient and only dry cleaned. Still super crisp. Tee also was one owner and he had everything to back it up. Had Angelo Baque, Jay, Croatian Style and On the Arm LV legit check it. Too many fakes of all these tees floating around.

Kinda looking for a non-washed large BK now though... salty about the surprise drop still...

Resale :lol:

Don't see the sense in paying $400+ for a tee that was < $50 a few months or a year ago retail.

Most I've paid so far is $397 for a Neighborhood Box Logo, but it was ancient and only dry cleaned. Still super crisp. Tee also was one owner and he had everything to back it up. Had Angelo Baque, Jay, Croatian Style and On the Arm LV legit check it. Too many fakes of all these tees floating around.

Sounds like you bought a car. Guhdamn that’s a lot of documentation to buy a T-shirt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom