Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bots were detected in the EU drop and they still sold out in 3s

Now I’m seeing most bot developers working on a update for NA. It’s overrrrrrrrrrrr

bots got through for EU

giphy.gif

when splay wants to stop bots they can stop them, eu pooky was disabled and thats why most bots worked

i just dont understand why they wouldnt stop but when they are capable of stopping them or at least giving them a hard time

Hype is hype.

Artificial or organic; it makes us emotionally invested to further spread them wallets

i just dont understand why they wouldnt stop but when they are capable of stopping them or at least giving them a hard time

it’s not that they don’t want to stop them. it’s a game of cat and mouse with developers on both sides.

bot devs figure it out pooky gets updated, bot devs crack it again....and so on. bots won’t be successful every time, but they won’t be stopped forever either

it’s not that they don’t want to stop them. it’s a game of cat and mouse with developers on both sides.

bot devs figure it out pooky gets updated, bot devs crack it again....and so on. bots won’t be successful every time, but they won’t be stopped forever either

yea i def understand that 100% but when people say pooky was turned off.. thats the stuff i dont get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom