Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure how being salty is implied or a l.. being a dummy and cornball was explicit on your part tho, but lets not digress. carry on killa
Its the only logical reason for someone, a grown man at that, calling another man a "dummy" or "corny" for that matter. If you got something going on to make you so disgruntled at life then why you even on this site? lol Dont throw shade or negative insults for the hell of it if thats whats going on.

the context was you wanting to murder yourself for loser ways on restocks. kids read and feel that loser energy. your words mean something. hence the appropriate name calling mr millionair

A7D0BE72-14D6-4A6E-9F2F-6440A1366706.jpeg
I’m worried that getting a card decline today means any successful orders get cancelled.

And the conformation email is in

Me, but I don’t want to buy one and then someone doesn’t ship and have my bread tied up for weeks. Red on red tee the only one semi affordable

This is my biggest fear. Someone using you like a savings and loans association or stockx verifiers getting blood thirsty

the context was you wanting to murder yourself for loser ways on restocks. kids read and feel that loser energy. your words mean something. hence the appropriate name calling mr millionair
Nah, thats still no excuse. But I understand now....You're a young impressionable child and my words hurt your sensitive feelings. I apologize. I dont want you do get any ideas in your impressionable mind.

Money saved this week. I guess more money for AC this weekend and next weekend. Picking up my free under seat suitcase this weekend and free cruise next weekend. Let's see if I can make some money for future releases.

Its the only logical reason for someone, a grown man at that, calling another man a "dummy" or "corny" for that matter. If you got something going on to make you so disgruntled at life then why you even on this site? lol Dont throw shade or negative insults for the hell of it if thats whats going on.

Ignore him, he’s the type to see you in a drop coupe and say something like “i hope It starts raining”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom