Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually im old..has nothing to do with my feelings sir millionaire . the point was simple. lets move on since you dont understand the ramifications.

For the people who got declined but got charged, if i don't get a confirmation email I'm assuming that's an L.. how fast do they refund me back? long process??

2E929E64-F942-4291-9423-6EB0C0871F7B.jpeg

The things people do for 'likes' and internet clout. Cute

actually im old..has nothing to do with my feelings sir millionaire . the point was simple. lets move on since you dont understand the ramifications.
Lets do that. I also do understand what point you "tried" to make but you failed miserably by doing the very thing you spoke out against lol. This isnt a serious place, if you havent realized that in the years you've been joined then idk what to tell you. Also, you cant hurl insults at someone hoping to accomplish something lol. You sir need reevaluate how you get things across in the future.

Took hella Ls today but it's allll good. Congrats to those that copped and there's always next time/resale for those of us that didn't.

Always good to test out the site

At 10:58 I wanted to order undershirts
Card decline

ATC the hoodie but supreme cleared the payment info and I said yea that's done

If that info was there and with these 16s sellout time for the heather this **** would been mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom