Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s say i buy 1 swogo hoodie and resell for $1500. To get the most out of my scam i use eBay rather than stockx. I have 3 suckers buy the same hoodie over a weeks time.

Do you see it? By the time you get a box of tampons delivered and PayPal claims later. I’ve made all the personal expenses i needed On you and 2 other ppls dime.
What

Hey fellas

Anyone else here send an item to stock x and have them take a long time to authenticate it?

It’s been 2 days and it still hasn’t updated yet

maybe cuz the weekend just passed. i sent an item out last week on Tuesday, they got it wed, authenticated it thursday, paid on friday.

98FA5A8E-DDF5-4517-B4F3-A94636FFE332.jpeg

maybe cuz the weekend just passed. i sent an item out last week on Tuesday, they got it wed, authenticated it thursday, paid on friday.
funny u mentioned this. I sent an item out (I'm NJ based and they shipped to NJ warehouse). Apparently UPSD says item was delivered and stock app says it was delivered but no other progress. halppopppp

funny u mentioned this. I sent an item out (I'm NJ based and they shipped to NJ warehouse). Apparently UPSD says item was delivered and stock app says it was delivered but no other progress. halppopppp
When was it dropped off jps?

Same situation
Shipped to nj and no movement

Shipped lime Cupid tee yesterday got to NJ warehouse today and authenticated same day. Super quick

Meh, I know StockX will pay me when I send them stuff - I'm never in too much of a rush. Sometimes it'll sit for a day or two, but most of the time it's within hours of delivery at their processing places. Had two pairs delivered this AM, one was authenticated and payment released, the other is still awaiting authentication.

I'd contact 'em if you haven't heard from them in like 3 business days after delivery, Zainjal26 Zainjal26

I had sent something and it was delivered to them but it never reached the arrived for authentication stage on their part... They ended up losing the package in their own warehouse but they honored my sale. Took about 3 weeks tho :lol:

I had sent something and it was delivered to them but it never reached the arrived for authentication stage on their part... They ended up losing the package in their own warehouse but they honored my sale. Took about 3 weeks tho :lol:
Wow lmao

Was it a pricey item?

It's just Nonsense!!:lol:
who's a fan of this?
Point them out!

slowly raises hand

Man its visceral something about the dichotomy of the innards of a human with the kids and the sadistic cult feel and the pr0n cross over. Its just wild. People were fans of the Rubber Johnny collab as if that didn't have the same "WTF" feel. At least this collab is a good color palate and not some dude and a dog in a wheel chair in the dark (and yes i was also a fan of that collab but i must say i like this one better)

Had something similar happen to me with Goat. Took them 3 months to say they lost the shoes and pay me. From my experience, both platforms usually issue payouts a few hours after the item was delivered to the warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom