Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
red socks :nthat:

i know you threw a pair right on ? am i wrong lol ihust1e ihust1e

all black everything in the tees, already know :smokin

congrats on the pick ups fam

no banner deck ?

thanks chief :nthat:

Nah im def busing out the reds this weekend :lol::lol:

I passed on the deck. I dont need them personally and they're a hassle to sell imo. Cant find a box that fits it so i skipped lol

^^what camp caps released?

No idea tbh but im sure drops by jay has em listed.

I honesty wasnt gonna get any hats at all but when we were waiting on that line inside i saw those 1800supreme beans and fell in love with em.

Asked the employee to add it to my order lol

Great haul. Now one less person to battle with for a L ash grey The Most hoodie and the Pyrex on Monday :lol:

How’s that baseball jersey fitting?

:lol:

I tried the M on even though it not my size and it fits EXACT. I could wear it open for sure. Maybe not with it buttoned up :lol:

I would have def preferred a Large though as thats my tee size. So i say go with your norm sizing.

Let me buy that waistbag and pyrex from you :nerd:

giphy.gif

DONT DO THIS :lol:

Heard they may not drop the Pyrex online but hope thats a myth.

Hows the quality on that Floral Velour Jersey? Need me one of demz.

Its feels nice like standard velour. The inside nylon? I think so you dont feel fuzzy lol

Question for yall

Anyone have any Supreme track pants?

I feel like ive heard that they fit very badly but i wanted a pair this time around.

They didnt have large or XL instore anymore so i passed as I thought that would be my size.

Anyone have any input on how they are tailored?

Its feels nice like standard velour. The inside nylon? I think so you dont feel fuzzy lol
I NEED IT!!! If I can scoop for close to retail before monday I'm in. If not then its on the top of the list with MJB and Banner tee. Hope I can get all 3 in first cart...

Question for yall

Anyone have any Supreme track pants?

I feel like ive heard that they fit very badly but i wanted a pair this time around.

They didnt have large or XL instore anymore so i passed as I thought that would be my size.

Anyone have any input on how they are tailored?
Vanity sizing aka they fit huge

If supreme ever releases a gym bag I’m in there like swimwear.

Undftd x Nike are releasing one this weekend that’s pretty nice

Waist bag in camo is a go i was waiting for pictures! Perfect replacement for northface waistbag i currently use

MJB is such a trash artist. amazed that its reselling for so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom