Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-1197.jpg

one of my favorite jackets theyve done in a long time

I’m sure it’ll restock at some point but why are the black backpacks sold out. Usually they sit the whole season (at least the black colorway typically does)

:rofl: I thought about explaining this in the op. The sheets are in the process of being put on, I just gotta sprinkle the powder. Also, I've always preferred sleeping on the floor instead of the bed as well. I don't really like the softness of mattresses & I tend to use my arm or quilt as a pillow. It's some primal sh*t.
I'll give you a pass on the frame but a pic with no sheets, naw.

I had a boss that didn't like frames as well, he thought it was a waste of money. Dude was making at a minimum 300k in South GA.

yall are too much with the dunks grew on me :lol:... but if yall coppin then good luck tomorrow!
To be fair, I never said it was ugly haha. Just was gonna pass and go for the L/S in red stripe but now I might go for SBs instead. Will make a game time decision before the drop.

i'm hoping that eu sellout time (if it even sells) looks discouraging so i can hopefully get the orange or navy for under retail down the line.
I kinda want the navy but thinking it’ll go below retail too. Kinda a hard call, people go after embroidered pieces. I’ll see how I feel in the morning.

EU Site was super laggy: couldn’t cart the dunks and checkout until 12:02. still waiting on my order confirmation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom