Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time they had an online sale? It has to have been like 4+ years correct? Seems like there’s a lot of leftover stock this season...
Rarely. There’s always an in-store sale though; no sales on collaboration items usually.
~Lefty

Kind of worried about my varsity from last week.

ups says due to deliver today ,but when I track it it just says shipment ready . It’s never been scanned. Anybody ever have this happen?

472CDF96-7969-4FA7-A098-6D2FF50BA9B2.jpeg
I purchased one online Sunday because I didn’t feel like going to the SF store and I want it to still be in the bag. Still not processed but people that got the bogo from the shock drop is already getting notifications. Weird..

Anyone know how in store drops work?

you just show up for your time slot and show your ID and matching debit/credit card you used to register?

stores have always had the sales, they would even bring out stuff from previous seasons during that time.

Last online sale I can tell from my order confirmations was FW 2012. maybe someone has something later.

Yes.

I know. I was just telling him the stores have sales not online.

Anyone know how in store drops work?

you just show up for your time slot and show your ID and matching debit/credit card you used to register?

ID, CC, and they might ask to see your text. show up about half an hour early.

have a list ready with everything you want, including alternate sizes and colors.

ID, CC, and they might ask to see your text. show up about half an hour early.

have a list ready with everything you want, including alternate sizes and colors.

problem is, I accidentally registered my pops phone number so he got the text but I used my ID and my own credit card, you think that’ll be a problem? I could get my pops to forward me the text or send me screen shots

problem is, I accidentally registered my pops phone number so he got the text but I used my ID and my own credit card, you think that’ll be a problem? I could get my pops to forward me the text or send me screen shots

dont think forwarded messages would work, screen shots definitely wont. borrow his phone?

I've been using somebody else's phone number for the past year for signups since I missed one release and my number got banned. Security have never asked me to show text. For BK at least, not sure how other stores run.

I've been using somebody else's phone number for the past year for signups since I missed one release and my number got banned. Security have never asked me to show text. For BK at least, not sure how other stores run.

makes me feel a lot better lmao, anyone care to share their experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom