Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9552D337-2DAE-4BB8-9CFD-DEE35CBF191B.jpeg

BRO I WANTED TO GET MY GIRL A LORO PIANA JACKET IT WAS 13k.

Yeah that’s why I always get the hats every season when they do em

was that wool Harrington from earlier in the season loro piana wool as well? I thought it was expensive at the time but if it was... may be worth it.

snagged a black mountain jacket, not sure if I'll keep just yet given its never cold enough in LA, but for Michigan, maybe just maybe. Site was smooth for me, wasnt even planning to buy it just tried for giggles and sure enough., but folks done tanked it already :lol:

snagged a black mountain jacket, not sure if I'll keep just yet given its never cold enough in LA, but for Michigan, maybe just maybe. Site was smooth for me, wasnt even planning to buy it just tried for giggles and sure enough., but folks done tanked it already :lol:
The mountain jacket can be worn in LA. It’s just a shell. Wear it as a rain jacket if anything.

oh no....hold up
I totally forgot that these are probably not supreme sizing for hoodies! I would need a large in TNF hoodies but medium for supreme smh

might have to let the hoody go if the fit too small, I wanted a supreme medium fit cause I got a large one time and it was OD baggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom