Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
see what? Hoodies were sold out like i said they would be.

Standing in the cold for 2 hrs for a new era beanie aint really a come up imo
You secured the hoodie anyway and enjoyed Starbucks. It payed off in the end. Idk how, but it did.

what’s the secret to these w’s?

TeamWashed checking in.
44069A8B-AB54-42CC-9272-6A4D6B861167.jpeg

Bro SF was crazy asf, the whole time slot was basically so messed up that the designated time slot that you were suppose to get in was almost 2 hours late. First time going instore supreme but is it common to have 2 people at the register with like 3 dudes going back and fourth getting the products? And they also only let 8 people in at a time so my 2:15 time slot became a 2hour wait outside and finally in around 4:30ish. If this is how supreme instore drops are might have to pass on going now.

6pm Bogo hoodies sold out at preme
Closing they claim the Beanies were done at like 6:50pm

Grabbed a black XL hoodie
And two beanies - blk n red

Saw Trippie Red Pull Up n grab some ish

People were saying LeBron was at the store when it open and got some stuff

I was in front of Cofax at 10:15am until I had to get in. He wasn’t there. Some van pulled up and people were taking pics but I didn’t see or care about who it was.

Bro SF was crazy asf, the whole time slot was basically so messed up that the designated time slot that you were suppose to get in was almost 2 hours late. First time going instore supreme but is it common to have 2 people at the register with like 3 dudes going back and fourth getting the products? And they also only let 8 people in at a time so my 2:15 time slot became a 2hour wait outside and finally in around 4:30ish. If this is how supreme instore drops are might have to pass on going now.

I gave a breakdown on how it goes. This is literally the biggest drop of the year.

I was in front of Cofax at 10:15am until I had to get in. He wasn’t there. Some van pulled up and people were taking pics but I didn’t see or care about who it was.

I gave a breakdown on how it goes. This is literally the biggest drop of the year.
I understand that this was going to be the biggest drop of the year but a 2 hr wait from the designated time is unbelievable. Don't get me wrong the staff inside was super chill and friendly but still either cap off the registration sooner cuz everyone was basically there for the BOGOs cmon now so they either should've just capped it off at the last remaining BOGO stock or try and let more in at a time. It was simple to assume that trying to fit 500 people within 3 hours of store opening wasn't going to work if they were just gonna let in 8 people at a time.

Waits use to be longer. FW ‘17 box hoodie I was in line for 4 hours. The workers at Fairfax seem to have their ish together now. This release was much quicker and efficient.

That blue on grey is 🔥🔥 might have to eventually cop

any real life pics of the wool zip ups?

im still waiting for my confirmation email from 5 hours ago lol

wouldnt be the first time i copped and never received an email so not worried yet

SUPREME said:
Customer Service
(Supreme New York)

Dec 13, 12:31 GMT

The order you submitted failed to go through. Your card has not been charged.

Any pending transaction that has posted to your account will clear within 3-10 business days.

Please contact your bank provider with any questions regarding their specific policies.

Supreme

FFS :smh:

anything i can do here?

Last edited:
honestly aside from what i said earlier when i copped.

I study tape and have a game plan.

Muscle memory checkout.

Dead a lol

I can’t front, I do similar- when it’s a drop I need to scoop I’ll watch Gaming Guy’s eu drop vid while eating breakfast so I know exactly where what I want is at and formulate the game plan 😅

Feeling like im gonna cave and pay resell. Somebody convince me its just 100% cotton and mindless branding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom