Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maunal boys have a chance. That quilted flannel is a sleeper though. I really like that thing and i hate to say it but $138 isn't too bad. Assuming it will sit but it might be my fall back after a bogo fail

Reactions: g14
screenshots from thegamingguy

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 9.36.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 9.35.39 AM.png

In regards to the manual review e-mail confirmations. I assume it's to weed out all the bots and to not have a repeat of last weeks sh*tshow. I haven't received a confirmation e-mail yet (nor has anyone else). So don't lose your **** if you get something similar.

I knew I shoulda took off today but didn’t think it was that serious… someone scheduled a meeting at 11am today which was originally for tomorrow smh… im going to the meeting with my laptop like 10 minutes early just camping on the site lol… no dambs given… people bring their laptops all the time to the meeting so its not unusual but I never do… well im bringing it today lmao

Last edited:
if i cant get the box ima grab the bite tee and call it a Christmas

should be no problems with chrome autofill? the site wont read it as a bot right?

and why do cards get declined smh

Would feel a lot more confident if I could use my laptop. Have another team based assessment in my therapeutics class that starts at 11. Emailed my professor last night and let him know I had an important phone call to make at 10:55 and have to step out. He told me it was ok :lol: :smh:

Bro walk out you paying for it, F them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom