Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3F66763E-E67B-4796-8091-1206868F2E44.jpeg

After hearing of the grey box logo hoodie cancellations, I asked about my order. This was supreme’s response. Bitter sweet ending ‘cause my white tee delivered yesterday. Either they oversold or my orders really got glitched (11:00 checkout).

It is but I hate buying clothing with the current year on it.

This, and it kind a looks like a sears/jc penny T-shirt

I had that changing to small thing with no checkout too.

Two weeks straight no checkout button on mobile, but last week on my computer I would add the bogo too cart and then it kept looping me back to the home screen and It wouldn’t let me click on the shop link.

That mountain jacket is on the list. Gonna try and sign up for the store since I’m on winter vacation from work, hopefully I can get through!

Day 1 - NYC

I bought a BNWT Navy Gucci photo tee from Round Two.

Congrats on the engagement, my friend!

I stopped by around 3 and the security guard said that was just a rumor. The line to get in was two blocks long. I'd rather spend SX prices than wait an hour or two in line for something that isn't guaranteed.
Your entire fit is my rent for 2 months lol

I’m worried about my order now. I screenshotted my order confirmed page but apparently it didn’t save, so I don’t know what my order number is now. Also haven’t had an email from supreme yet. Have a pending payment in my bank. Please Santa help me out.
Santa came through! It’s being delivered today to a collection point near me and I’m so excited to collect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom