Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was on right when it loaded. I even fumbled the size, was initially goin for small just to see... got medium with ease, forgot to hit the checkbox too and it still went right thru. My work computer has been comin in clutch all season!

Does adding an item to cart ready to process payment before drop, removing item in separate tab and then adding drop item in third tab followed by hitting process payment in first tab work for team manual?

I swear I clicked on the jacket

Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 8.06.03 AM.png

did everything right but sold out of a large while processing payment. I have not been able to hit on any supreme release this year where before I would literally hit every box logo and TNF my heart desired.

if you cant bot em, join em

welp, see everyone next season to talk about purchases made from resellers on stockx or to talk about supreme stuff pre bots since supreme belongs to the bots.

L. was checking out on stockx when the S was at 450. shot up to 800 by the time i got to last checkout page. fml

made it through the season before getting a card decline .... privacy.com ended up working but didn’t get size for the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom