Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to try to pick up the Hail Mary top but I cant decide what color to get. Blue or White 
mean.gif

true. there were only like two truly hyped items outside of foams last year and that was le bain and the chancletas. 

nothing else was really like crazy.
id put tnf collab in the next rung down. those went quick

Yet most items sold out to quick
that's just supply an demand though. i think we're all pretty much trained to handle business in that first minute or so to avoid being shut out. nothing will ever compare to the flyknit drop tho online-wise. those WENT!
yeah I forgot about that. I guess I should've said like the ones from the preview. but yeah tnf went quick, then sat on restocks cuz people couldn't flip lol.

flyknit and le bain are two things I've never seen go that fast in my life lol.

yeah I forgot about that. I guess I should've said like the ones from the preview. but yeah tnf went quick, then sat on restocks cuz people couldn't flip lol.

flyknit and le bain are two things I've never seen go that fast in my life lol.
whewwwww remember that le bain, checked out and went back

sold out

Have some friends who have been camping since early last night and are about 50th in line in NY. They said cops have it boxed into separate queues, and they're in the second one. Coincidentally I'm about to head up to NY on a pre-planned trip, but I will definitely swing by the store today so see friends and expect ~chaos

Those new 3m tags are dope!
I probably will skip on the hail Mary got to see better pics in person of the back. Definitely copping 2 trays though!

yeah whoever is heading to the store, give me a shout lol....

need dat early link on the full 3M sticker set lmao

I remember years ago I logged onto NT from Supreme, and NA was talking about how if they released a Jordan IV the line would reach Melrose.

And yes I did logo onto NT from the SUPREME LA cash register computer MAH FAKKAS, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME... TELL GOD TO PLAY YOU THE TAPE WHEN YOU DIE
You good friends with NA?

SupNT roll call, who's lined up?

Have some friends who have been camping since early last night and are about 50th in line in NY. They said cops have it boxed into separate queues, and they're in the second one. Coincidentally I'm about to head up to NY on a pre-planned trip, but I will definitely swing by the store today so see friends and expect ~chaos

nice!

yeah if anyones stopping by within like the next 3 days or so, let me know.

Hit me

Last edited:
I need a few of those 3m stickers. Hopefully they'll stick them with the online orders too. If not I see myself buying a couple on ebay.

They got mini stickers too!

-Edit-

Even more stickers!

They are also giving out free supreme post its

Last edited:
Damn I hope those 3M stickers are included in online orders as well 
smokin.gif

Interested to see what the price on the zippo, swiss army knife, and M16 will be

Damn I hope those 3M stickers are included in online orders as well 
smokin.gif

Interested to see what the price on the zippo, swiss army knife, and M16 will be
zippo should be $45, swiss army probably $20-$30 and M16 should be between $12-$18

6 Panel 40
Fireman's 199
Rib crewneck 124
Hail mary 112
Arena 76
Polartec varsity 145
Toolbox 42
Taped seams 269
Zippo 38

gbp prices tho

Status
Not open for further replies.