Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at kids on reddit not being familiar with the By All Means Necessary OR the Malcolm X photo its cover is based on.

I am calling the number on page 1 but been busy since 8am I get the busy tone I'm I calling the righty number

Edit- boy I am one dumb fool lol. I was dailing the number incorrectly lol. At least I know my order is ready to be shipped :nthat:

Last edited:
glad what i didnt order is sitting.. fodder for later 
grin.gif

man no tray makes me pass that easy. My dad's in town and he basically said I can have the tools he left behind here when he retired, nothing super fancy just a normal set of household work tools. I was thinking of getting this toolbox to toss them in, but no tray means I'd have to get a tray for them, or just keep them in the bag they're in now.

man no tray makes me pass that easy.

yeah, tray is essential. your better off picking up a craftsman for your pops tools.

also wouldve been nice if the logo wasn't plastic on the front...wouldve been great embossed like below

Last edited:
Really feeling the Army Shirt but how is the quality on it would it fade after one wash , and can anybody help me on how the Football jerseys run ?

got my circuit tee. was gonna get the black one but once i saw the navy one have gold details i had to cop :smokin

and i dont understand the S logo 6 panel hype. last years classic logo 6 panels sat, so did 6 panels from previous seasons.

this is a "meh" season imo. waiting on collabs to change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom