Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one day I get a day off from school and can actually cop what's releasing on time, it's nothing I want
tired.gif

Who are all these fat boys that bought the Levis in a 36? Now even if I wanted them I can't get them.

Also the warehouse must not have been bombarded at all today, already got a shipping notice for today's order.

Who are all these fat boys that bought the Levis in a 36? Now even if I wanted them I can't get them.

Also the warehouse must not have been bombarded at all today, already got a shipping notice for today's order.
still waiting for ship on small bogo tee

found a lot of cheaper alternatives to supreme basics (flannels, work pants, jeans, basic layering tees) on uniqlo,  quality is up to par 

Has anyone had problems sending in an item as a return?

I shipped it back, and my USPS tracking states that it was delivered, but somehow ended up at the local USPS for pickup. Anyone have this issue?

Last return I had mailed wound up out for delivery on a Saturday, when their warehouse may not have been open, and it would up back at the local USPS facility and said they would attempt to deliver the next business day. The status hadn't changed at all by Wednesday and I was starting to get a bit worried, but eventually I got the email from supreme saying the return was processed. It can just take a little while since I'm guessing their warehouse operates on bizzare hours lol but hope that helps

Last edited:
Ah man, they took down the Firemen's coat. Hopefully it comes back for the sale. I was so close to convincing myself that I could pull off that yellow during winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom