Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ughh, i get sneakerheads love collecting sneakers, but if they dont even follow supreme why do they need these? idk if i worded that the best way but people like airraab are just annoying not even knowing the actual release details

lmao if you call yourself a sneakerhead youre probly 12 years old, but why should i have to be a day 1 fan of a company to be able to like a colab?

lmao if you call yourself a sneakerhead youre probly 12 years old, but why should i have to be a day 1 fan of a company to be able to like a colab?
You don't

And this isn't directed to you at all. New supreme members are always welcome. But don't come in here acting like a know it all and telling long time Supreme supporters that "These are 100% releasing on Monday. This guy on Twitter told me".

im just saying you dont need to follow supreme or any brand to want a shoe

fake fans come in here every season. troll them like everyone else and get on with your day. if people are going to get in their feelings about uneducated buyers, thats on them. im going to make fun of them and make them look bad until they learn to do 2 minutes of investigative research and answer 98% of their own questions.

Just tried on my 20th anniv navy box logo shirt and it fits funny. Anyone have this problem?

im just saying you dont need to follow supreme or any brand to want a shoe

fake fans come in here every season. troll them like everyone else and get on with your day. if people are going to get in their feelings about uneducated buyers, thats on them. im going to make fun of them and make them look bad until they learn to do 2 minutes of investigative research and answer 98% of their own questions.
Whatever you say breh. Do you.

Still looking for than Supreme Hanu hoodie!

Being Hindu, I think it's
nthat.gif

I've got no real feelings on the issue of people popping in just when something big is about to come out, I mean I just started posting in the thread last season, and that's only because I was bummed out that I missed out on the 20th anniversary drops. I've found that the people in this thread are pretty helpful provided that you make the barest of efforts to not ask pointless questions.

not saying you have to be a day 1, but this dude that came in here sounds like he knows nothing about supreme at all, just my oppinion but these things are butt ugly, i dont get why youd want them if you dont follow supreme at all

Last edited:
At the end of the day, no one is entitled to the brand over others. Were all consumers. Just don't ask questions that are basics knowledge regarding supreme and can be found using the search feature. 

The fit on XL is definitely effed. Comparing my shirts from past seasons to this season's, they're definitely considerably slimmer and the arms are smaller. The homie Robin Thicke (RIP) and I always joke about having XL sup arms cuz the shirts make you look way more jacked. I prefer baggy/tall tees tho. Tbh I'll only by graphic tees as layering pieces until they fix the fit. They legit fit like larges.

ughh, i get sneakerheads love collecting sneakers, but if they dont even follow supreme why do they need these? idk if i worded that the best way but people like airraab are just annoying not even knowing the actual release details

Homie Posted this pic… ^^^^    Supreme saying they Cancelled Mon Release...

So What's the Actual Release date now ….if it's not monday???    Since i don't know the actual date per NOOB up there^^

There's isn't one cuz they haven't announced it!

Man I hate people….    
mean.gif

Homie Posted this pic… ^^^^    Supreme saying they Cancelled Mon Release...

So What's the Actual Release date now ….if it's not monday???    Since i don't know the actual date per NOOB up there^^

There's isn't one cuz they haven't announced it!

Man I hate people….    :smh:

haha, im not about to get in an argument on the internet over this. just know that supreme always has and always will only release things on thursdays. im willing to bet the "original" release date we heard about is just the typical monday morning email you recieve informing you about the collab due to release that week. just sign up for the newsletter and you wont miss out.

af1, i can agree to that statement

Last edited:
We knew it was coming 
roll.gif
I wish Nike collabs would drop the last week of the season so we all that talk would be in the off season. 

My Twitter celebrity sneakerhead guru psychic I follow who has been 99.999999 % sure of every Nike release just confirmed these will resell for 5k

@drisk34    ^^^^^^^  

I found your Supreme Modeling Pic bro…   
nthat.gif
    You definitely should go for the RED PAIR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom