Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 is def a regret... Sup Jackets appreciate really well, smh...

Glad its back to "normal" for the time being... Will be a madhouse once that email is sent...

Still think heads will be mad they passed on those denim/twill jackets that dropped last week, myself included...

F1 is def a regret... Sup Jackets appreciate really well, smh...

Glad its back to "normal" for the time being... Will be a madhouse once that email is sent...

Still think heads will be mad they passed on those denim/twill jackets that dropped last week, myself included...
yepp anything branded like that usually goes for epar or appreciate like you said. gotta scoop it up asap.

Make sure it's a New Air Fresher……unopened

yambtastic

yepp anything branded like that usually goes for epar or appreciate like you said. gotta scoop it up asap.
See, thats why I asked for the legit check, I scooped the one I posted for 200, which is below retail. Kind of raised a few red flags. Hoping for the best. 

Well now that that's over, what's cool SupNT?

I still have yet to make a purchase this season, feels good and bad at the same time lol. Between most drops being weak and handling other expenses, ive been basically sitting this one out.
I'm in the same boat. I have bought absolutely nothing so far. Unless a dope collab comes out it's still going to be a couple facemasks for me & that's it.

See, thats why I asked for the legit check, I scooped the one I posted for 200, which is below retail. Kind of raised a few red flags. Hoping for the best. 
I mean that's a bit sketch unless you copped from someone who doesn't know what they have. either way I think you're good homie, I personally haven't seen fake f-1 pullovers.

I mean that's a bit sketch unless you copped from someone who doesn't know what they have. either way I think you're good homie, I personally haven't seen fake f-1 pullovers.
Thanks man, appreciate it. 

Have him send you a detailed invoice through PayPal and tell him to attach a lot of pics of all angles to the invoice. That way you'll be good if he tries to pull something.

Just got in the Birth Machine l/s in black. This shirt is :smokin. Also got a red box logo & Giger box logo :D

Last edited:
polobimmer polobimmer

That's sad cuz.

I ordered just the tray the first drop and got sticky notes, the **** sticker, and 2 classic red bogos. :lol: not even kidding I was shocked.

Well now that that's over, what's cool SupNT?

I still have yet to make a purchase this season, feels good and bad at the same time lol. Between most drops being weak and handling other expenses, ive been basically sitting this one out.
I'm in the same boat. I have bought absolutely nothing so far. Unless a dope collab comes out it's still going to be a couple facemasks for me & that's it.
Yep.

Well I technically grabbed the puffy keychain. Was afriad i would sell out before I could combine it with anything else.

Season's just been poopy for me so far.

But I do need that mask. And that Sandana hoody 
nthat.gif

Just got the black varsity jacket in. Fits great. Has some weight to it. The flannel lining is a nice touch. I love the cuffed sleeves. Considering how weak everything else has been thus far, I'm probably gonna cop it in another color. I'd provide some fit pics but I'm an XL dude so it's pretty much useless to everyone in here lol

Last edited:
My hooded denim baseball shirt came in. The fit for the most part is on point, just the sleeves are too big/wide. May have to take it to my tailor to get done.

Got giger stickers pretty happy about that since i didnt get any stickers from the first drop (krs one, etc.). Knit giger tee feels real nice. overall happy!

I got my XI shirt in, I took a gamble on that pea green, but I think it looks great on me. I got a Biomechanics sticker, but not the Giger Box.

F1s came with a supreme floaty keychain.
That's a decent come up considering theres only 1 on ebay right now
Sometimes people just want the fast money.
I get crazy deals on Hypebeast forums. I got a Rustoleum Hoody, and A lions puffy jacket for $200 shipped. I sold both for $600 - EBAY / PAYPAL FEES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom