Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I found someone to trade my black champion hoodie for a navy :pimp:

Also got the giger box logo with mine

Im happy that the RR tees were easily available and I was able to grab one for retail in store. These are definitely overlooked as a collab

Last edited:
Speaking of the RR collab, DMX at the Def Jam anniversary concert. I think Swizz had it on too. Hopefully they can make X's next album what it should be:

It's crazy cuz that RR collab was pretty well recieved by the public but I spoke to someone pretty close to the RR camp and he wasn't a fan at all. But it's mutually beneficial for both supreme and the collabor when these type of projects drop...imagine how many 14-16 year olds were introduced to X, Cass, Swizz, Kiss etc etc just because of the two items lol...and then the die hard double r fans that may have never heard of supreme who went and copped lol. It's just pretty cool to see both avenues benefiting both financially and through brand recognition.

Do visa vanilla gift cards still work on the webstore? worked last season just want to make sure it will work this.

I remember back in middle school and X dropped that FOMFBOMB album they had little order forms you could mail in and cop Tees and the Bandana X would always wear. Of course I couldnt buy any of it due to the fact I was a kid but That was the last time I've seen RR apparel. Now that it made a comeback with preme, couldnt pass up.

I had an a aesthetics RR theme tee. Don't know if I should cop the jersey.

mints mints did those GTS come out in a mid version? Remember a higher cut of this then what is pictured. Never had Janoskis but would like to see more cw of this GTS with a mid.

phamo phamo I certainly don't remember one, but I'm not the most knowledgeable person out there for early to mid 90s Nike releases, a quick google search turned up an Asian exclusive mid in all suede

I really only have memories of this as a canvas shoe that was perfect for spring/summer.

Whoa never seen a suede pair always wanted a pair to skate in but canvas is trash for skating.

Since I'm older an got chillers and skate pairs gonna try for these if a black pair is made

Can anybody tell if this North Face Corduroy Jacket is legit? I hear these were faked heavily. Also P/C on these. I'd really want the maroon color but I know that one is a lot of $.

I know these are blurry so if I should get a pic of any part in particular to help the L/C let me know.

Last edited:
Definitely fake if those buttons don't say "The North Face".  Kind of hard to tell but it looks like they're smooth from the pics.

Saw these pass across my instagram today, I'll probably catch a lot of heat for saying this, but I'm a fan of the GTS. It's one of those shoes that reminds me of middle/high school. If they end up releasing the hype should be minimal on them too, just like the Tennis Classic.

Two please

Saw these pass across my instagram today, I'll probably catch a lot of heat for saying this, but I'm a fan of the GTS. It's one of those shoes that reminds me of middle/high school. If they end up releasing the hype should be minimal on them too, just like the Tennis Classic.

These the same joints Adam Sandler was wearing in the beginning of Billy Madison? Im pretty sure these were it

Last edited:

Y'all cant be serious. y'all know damn well you wouldn't cop these if they were a GR and were not tied to supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom