Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how people talk about how dead and "played out" forces are
Supreme announces a collab and then everybody loves em :smh: :lol:

smh this is the most pathetic part... listening to all these comments to me about how forces are played out... but now they are magically cool again because of a word "supreme" :smh:

i will "try" for the black pair

2jt5je2zmxk1i832cma6tjyen.400x226x41.gif

But the way they announced this, it is setting the precedent for future Nike Releases..
If the J's are still happening then the internets will be destroyed...
[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well these release tomorrow when my son is having his pre op for open heart surgery, so I'll be passing. I'm broke anyway.
This will be rare, a sellout on an af1. Nobody seems to like af1 unless there's a supreme logo.
Will be mailing my my gift exchange out Friday.
Good luck tomorrow!

wish Your family the best

Well these release tomorrow when my son is having his pre op for open heart surgery, so I'll be passing. I'm broke anyway.
This will be rare, a sellout on an af1. Nobody seems to like af1 unless there's a supreme logo.
Will be mailing my my gift exchange out Friday.
Good luck tomorrow!
Prayers go out to you and your fam..
Somethings(as you know) are bigger then Supreme and Shoe releases.
Hope it's a successful, pain free recovery for your little King.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

2jt5je2zmxk1i832cma6tjyen.400x226x41.gif

But the way they announced this, it is setting the precedent for future Nike Releases..
If the J's are still happening then the internets will be destroyed...
[emoji]128516[/emoji]
What Jordan is it suppose to be
Like a cp3 or melo
Or team j
Or sig Jordan

Thanks you guys.
Yes some things are bigger than the box logo or nike, or both combined, and this is one such time.
The surgery is monday, but it's at lpch, which has the best surgeon in the country so confidence is high. This will be his third, first two were before he was one. He's 9 now and will likely require another later.
I really appreciate the niketalk community. So many of you have been cool and generous, some jerks but that's what you get. The sole collector and NSB threads are almost all a holes, and this thread is the exact opposite.
I hope my gift exchange buddy enjoys my contribution.
I'll fill you allin next week about my boy.

Supreme is putting in Captcha for tomorrow's drop confirmed via the store in NYC , NYC Stock was divided between online and LA Stores there's my blacks than the others red is limited white is as well

Good luck

TheDailyCLT

Thanks you guys.
Yes some things are bigger than the box logo or nike, or both combined, and this is one such time.
The surgery is monday, but it's at lpch, which has the best surgeon in the country so confidence is high. This will be his third, first two were before he was one. He's 9 now and will likely require another later.
I really appreciate the niketalk community. So many of you have been cool and generous, some jerks but that's what you get. The sole collector and NSB threads are almost all a holes, and this thread is the exact opposite.
Please keep us posted on how it goes.

Thanks you guys.
Yeah man, stay strong. I hope your son will make it through everything and I'll keep him in my prayers

This would be a perfect night to update the app so it at least renders in iPhone 6 size

Supreme is putting in Captcha for tomorrow's drop confirmed via the store in NYC , NYC Stock was divided between online and LA Stores there's my blacks than the others red is limited white is as well

Good luck

TheDailyCLT

I really hope not :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom