Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had in cart then got the unfortunatly card declined screen
Entered info like 10 times and same thing :smh:
Bunch of ********

So was this released at NikeLab or anywhere else 
nerd.gif

Copped whites & went back for reds but mobile froze adding to cart. So got the pair i really wanted all good.

Bout to cop that grey reflective beanie too

if ANYTHING, Nike Lab will be having an F&F event from now to 1 pm EST (per their tweet yesterday) for the Premes, but its def not selling em to the public... 

We're talking the SOHO physical shop FYI

Y'all won't believe what just happened...but if you can spare a red 8 or 8.5, please hit my PMs. Favor will be returned

Well I struck out. So far I've struck out on EVERY Nike collab. I clicked the link, clicked add to cart and hit checkout. For some reason the add to cart button must have been broken for me or frozen because it didn't register despite me clicking it. I did the same for the black pair and white pair and nothing happened.

It's all for the best though, I don't really wear Af1s much anymore. With my recent luck of striking out on even the easiest releases, it's probably my que to hang it up

i'm shocked they used the default link. Thought they'd add numbers so i didnt use it. Shoulda just split screened it one with link and one without.

W.e i'll grab one from the restock.

Y'all won't believe what just happened...but if you can spare a red 8 or 8.5, please hit my PMs. Favor will be returned
That for me? SRS question. lol.

Need that red 8.

Shoutout to Mario for scoopin me whites.

At least one of us cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom