Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to break out the du rag if this NE fits big
nerd.gif

I hope that goretex fitted runs big because i got my true size... i was thinking of sizing up to 7 3/8 but i dont like how it fits loose... at least if my true size 7 1/4 is snug i can get it stretched out at lids
tuck your ears in

MyHatsTooBig.jpg

Last edited:
Only reason I went down a size is because the tonals def. are a size too big. Hope it just holds true with the goretex as well.

Wish they had last season's logo instead of being stitched in.

Yeah last year's goretex new era fit kinda snug. Not sure if it ran small or the crown just fit weird. Growing my hair out so I won't even waste my time knowing none of the sizes will fit.

^ New Era's to blame IMO. The quality went to crap years ago (to me, right around when they switched from wool to the polyester on fields) and their fit depends heavily on which factory fulfills the order.

Last edited:
Ended up just getting the burgundy vest. Didn't have a 7-1/8 in the black goretex fitted at supny. That burgundy vest doeeeee. Will take some pics later tn

I gotta say for some reason the goretex fitted is a bit too big for my head, and I tried on TTS. Lemme know what y'all think when you get yours.

I gotta smh at the eBay specials on them **** em vans.

Last edited:
I assumed a lot of young skater kids bough those vans. If they would of used premium material like in the syndicate pro his I would of jumped on them but they look like your vans store gr

Hopefully the rr hoodie is around after box logos drop to scoop one up if I miss out. I know I am gonna need it for this cold Cali winter

So they are charging sales tax now?
At least for me here in SFCA...anyone else get a sales tax hit?
I have never - ever been charged sales just the flat $10 for shipping.
Could change the game for good... tax and shipping= drive to LA to pick up for the season then done.:rolleyes

So they are charging sales tax now?
At least for me here in SFCA...anyone else get a sales tax hit?
I have never - ever been charged sales just the flat $10 for shipping.
Could change the game for good... tax and shipping= drive to LA to pick up for the season then done.:rolleyes

Ya. They started after last Thursday for CA resident.

@theLtrain good to see your boy looking healthy and happy wish you guys both the best :smokin

man i am glad this sup forum isnt like others :wow: we actually a fam kinda hate some of yall tho lol jk

Last edited:
Copped black goretex in a 7 1/2 haven't bought a fitted hat since I was 16, 5 years ago but last I check I wore a 7 3/4... So size down for sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom