Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do they fit and feel?

Foot opening is snug, but once you get your foot in the sizing is generous and incredibly comfortable, as would be expected from the fit of a slipper.

I just know we're gonna see dudes wearing these around like it's their go-to footwear though... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Foot opening is snug, but once you get your foot in the sizing is generous and incredibly comfortable, as would be expected from the fit of a slipper.

I just know we're gonna see dudes wearing these around like it's their go-to footwear though... [emoji]128514[/emoji]
What was the sz's available for the mule?

im pretty sure these fit just like the regular mountain parka that northface makes.

Exactly.

Just like any TNF drop whenever' sit announced I just find the equivalent item in my local TNF store and go off of that.

In the case of this drop, I was able to try the Etips and Mules on so I didn't have to second guess about sizing...

pretty much except 2 years ago the collab was a more tapered fit but they will always tell you so you have a good gage on sizing...

30 mins until all red everything

Ya the meeting is over so im in the clear just hope my supervisor is in my bosses office then im straight.

Wow, just spent 20 minutes trying to upload pics of the sleeping bag [emoji]128542[/emoji]

To hell with this!

Thanks RA

looks like BAE gonna have to settle with a sz 5 from zappos
laugh.gif

Exactly.

Just like any TNF drop whenever' sit announced I just find the equivalent item in my local TNF store and go off of that.

In the case of this drop, I was able to try the Etips and Mules on so I didn't have to second guess about sizing...

Had no time to go try on one this week

The tnf site tells me size small is best for my stats, which is obviously false but I think it might mean large might be too big. Ugh

i want the sleeping bag for my bro in law for xmas since hes into camping... but pass on that price my bro in law not that special :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom