Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably just get the tiger stripes off of zappos for 50 bucks. It's more in line with what I'd wear than bandanna paisley.
Those are nice. At the end of the day, the mules are just very comfortable. Doesn't matter Supreme or not. You're really just low-key stunting for yourself anyways in something like that.

lantern has been out for awhile in Japan...dont understand how people who were interested in it are just now finding out its a mini :nerd:

Got the lantern and blanket. Looks like i'll only be gunning for grey in the pullover next week.

good thing the hoody wasnt out my boss was by my desk for a minute :smh:
still contemplating on copping the blanket... and is the lantern really that small?

Last edited:
passed on the blanket....while it would be clutch, getting an apartment in the spring and have a queen sized bed so I don't think it will do me much good

Blanket is a lot less than I thought it would be. 

At least I was able to get some test runs in 
devil.gif

Blanket was $268 + $10 shipping.

If I dont absolutely love this thing when it arrives, Im flipping it down the line after people forget about it. I think I'm really gonna like it though.

Either way, Im not telling the wife I spent $278 on a blanket, lol.

Hope the lantern is around next week. Wasnt grabbing the blanket and not paying 34 for a flashlight, even if it is supreme

Want the lantern but don't want to spend the shipping but there is nothing else I want from this season..
Decisions..
My god that blanket must be hella warm for that price point[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Want the lantern but don't want to spend the shipping but there is nothing else I want from this season..
Decisions..
My god that blanket must be hella warm for that price point[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Yep. 

I have something similar. No idea the brand name, but it is one of those heavy set type blankets. It's the only thing that helps me survive Penn State winters 
laugh.gif

copped  a navy plaid fleece camp. Looked dope to me when I first saw it in the preview but well see how it looks in person. Kinda regret not throwing the lantern in my order to use as a stocking stuffer come Christmas time. $268 wasn't bad for the blanket.. passed for now, but hopefully it sells out soon so I can stop thinking about getting it.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom