Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes mad cause they gotta hang around the thread for another week for them bogos before they dip south for the season nomsayin

Lookin like a bag o' money

This **** is fly :smokin

Hope it hits sale. Burgundy and navy 8)
You speaking my language brother

Not to dwell on the silly comments, but its pretty funny that dude's talking about paying $150 each for "2 or 3" hoodies, but laughs at people buying a high quality wool blanket for $270.

Last edited:
I mean clearly he came in here to rustle jimmies, just don't take him seriously. Everyone can joke around, this is one of the best threads on NT.

Let's keep it that way.

Just got the "lantern" in. It's a lot heavier than I thought it was going to be, feel solid when it's just a torch, but when you pull it up to make it into a lamp it feels like it could pop out. Nothing special, but not terrible either

The lights pretty strong too

Last edited:
Moving on, what are your favorite pieces this 20th anniversary?

S/S: block print shirt, Grand Prix tank, taxi tee and of course, le bain

F/W: Classic logo crew neck, Hail Mary, s panel, varsity denim jacket

I slept on the varsity denim jacket which is what brought me into this thread :lol: they were so dope tho

welp. box logo hoodies next week. prepare for the drop questions #SUPNT.

lmao what is this some kind of..

Supreme court?

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

s/s : box logo deck

I like my tee, but it's DS in the bag. The deck served me well all summer. Really want another chapman deck, but I dont want to skate my Taxi Driver Deck.

f/w : S panel and fly pin

i dunno why that fly pin just cracks me up everytime I see it on my little shelf where I keep all my pins n junk

Last edited:

Still can't belive I only copped the first drop and the s panel this season usually I have packages coming throught the whole month. Not complaining money saved

Still can't belive I only copped the first drop and the s panel this season usually I have packages coming throught the whole month. Not complaining money saved

I haven't bought from the supreme store in a month or two which is crazy :lol: copping some stuff of IG is a different story tho

Just got the "lantern" in. It's a lot heavier than I thought it was going to be, feel solid when it's just a torch, but when you pull it up to make it into a lamp it feels like it could pop out. Nothing special, but not terrible either

Yooo I been looking for a flashlight for those nights where I gotta deliver pizza and people don't turn lights on so I can't see the address. Can you confirm for me it is a flashlight too? Like light comes out the bottom and I can direct the beam to see addresses. Thanks in advance!

Yooo I been looking for a flashlight for those nights where I gotta deliver pizza and people don't turn lights on so I can't see the address. Can you confirm for me it is a flashlight too? Like light comes out the bottom and I can direct the beam to see addresses. Thanks in advance!

Can we not feed the obviously uneducated trolls on how the market works. If you don't like the way a franchise markets products and upsells just because of the "namebrand," you should purchase Famous Anus cookies instead of Famous Amos. Ironic how you complain about branding, but your avatar is essentially pleather, glue, and some other stuff molded around a Nike logo which is altogether worth less than $5 but retails for $150+ and resells for who knows these days. The pot calls the kettle black.

SON got karl malOWNed though :lol:

If your gonna use it for work it'll probably get beat up, auto parts stores usually have good mini flashlights for $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom