Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I know you guys are psyched once your order shipped, but lets keep shipping talk to a minimum. THEY WILL SHIP IT. There were thousands of orders placed, all within the span of seconds, so of course it may take a few days, but unless its something serious or significantly helpful to others, lets just keep it hush while we let Supreme and UPS do their thing.
Each big drop, I make this comment (or something like it), and every time, I am thoroughly ignored by everyone.

Each big drop, I make this comment (or something like it), and every time, I am thoroughly ignored by everyone.
They aint ever gunna listen! No less than 30+ a them posts coming by 2morrow this time!
mean.gif
mad.gif

They aint ever gunna listen! No less than 30+ a them posts coming by 2morrow this time!
mean.gif
mad.gif
Is what it is. I figure if I block everyone that makes a ship con. comment I'll have a nice clean thread to look at in the future.

Of course no one knows for this drop, but for previous ones, when have they restocked(if at all) and has it been much if anything in terms of quantity?

Hope everybody flourished that really wanted a bogo..
Between overtime at work, studying and lamaze class with Wifey this week, I totally forgot this weeks drop..[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom