Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well since I'm gonna take my personal experiences over your opinion, I only have ever got my second item shipped when I signed for the first one. Yea I got an email confirmation but it's just telling me a label has been made not left the facility. So if I have tracking on one item and I can see where it is and the second item hasn't left the facility it has to be hostage somewhere. I have done this at least 20x. I buy something on release then I get paid the next day n buy something else. Even with the box tee I got a natural white then went back n did a separate order for the box logo deck. The deck came before the board. I don't think anyone can say for certain how it goes down bc everytime it's a different experience.

Matt Kwasniak always and still does have good prices on some good kicks. The marketplace is still there n if u know the right heads u can get great deals. But some awesome dudes I've met from that site, cemetery drive aka Nick F. (Sic collection n a great customizer) Jwiz aka James A. ,CheatingK, sharkethix all guys I started meeting up with at sneaker conventions n turned into some of my closest friends. Lol I even went to the Sup camp with one of them yesterday. The forums aren't that bad but the layout n the new school of ppl is just crap. They never had a good/active supreme thread, so I started lurking around here for info. But def RIP to Nsb.org. Just like the SB dunks nowadays....garbage.

unkletom69 unkletom69 You seem to live close enough to the warehouse to get your things within a day, I live down south and if they manage to get it shipped Thursday night, it'll be here by Tuesday. When I've ordered stuff right after the other, the second package starts moving well before I've signed for the first one. And even then I rarely have to sign for my stuff because I've got a consistent UPS driver that knows that even if I'm not there, the package won't be messed with.

I've never had to file a claim with them about a lost package and I'm friendly with the guys when I do get a chance to talk to them.

Do you guys with the page monitors have the bots running too with auto checkout? IDK I don't have a bot.

Do you guys with the page monitors have the bots running too with auto checkout? IDK I don't have a bot.
nerd.gif

I will not speak of my methods in here...

Dan from June would like to have a word with Dan from december regarding his page monitors, autofill, and the morality of online shopping.

lmaoooooo

#NTremembers

really tho im just bustin ya balls fella enjoy the unicorn hunt

Last edited:
lol all good and understood I'll just wait for the SS15 hopefully a grey bogo will drop.

But even then agian that might not even happen might just have to wait till FW15 
sick.gif

lol all good and understood I'll just wait for the SS15 hopefully a grey bogo will drop.

But even then agian that might not even happen might just have to wait till FW15 
sick.gif
You're going to have to wait. Bogos never drop during the spring season.

You're going to have to wait. Bogos never drop during the spring season.
except for bogo tees this last spring haha

Dan from June would like to have a word with Dan from december regarding his page monitors, autofill, and the morality of online shopping.

lmaoooooo

#NTremembers

Haha I know you just busting balls but I don't use bots or autofill actually (cuz I don't need autofill ever, so why use it?)

PM and quick fingers, that's all.

lmaoooooo

#NTremembers

LMAO, i was gonna bring it up, but i wasn't 100% sure it was him. Dan is good folks though...

I def remember the guilt trip he was trying to send us on regarding autofill, lol....

Glad you're cooking now though fam, regardless of the method, lol.... @DanVSMan  

While far from "sitting" those didn't go as fast I thought they would. Burgundy and Black seemed to be the first ones to disappear on that drop.

Yea I didn't even get the notification that they dropped. Noticed a few pop up on feebay and it was over. Not paying 300-400 for a hoodie either

Yea I do live close. I get my stuff next day if supreme puts it out for UPS. I also just talked to my friend who is a UPS guy n he says places do that in case of a stolen credit card and stores can have their own policy. I think supremes is chapter 4 if I'm not mistaken. Those have just been the usual patterns for me. I'm a choice UPS member and I didn't do it much this season but the past I've done it a bunch and same result every single time.Its just me my second separate order never ships without the first one arriving first. And just like all of us do whether it's sup or a pair of kicks I'm constantly refreshing my ups tracking to see where it's at.

sorry for the multiple post but I have a Medium 2014 grey box that I want to trade for Large. I'd even consider the navy from last year as long as DS. But I'd really like a grey Lrg. I feel like an idiot for not trying one on but my grey burning crosses this year fits perfect. And all the other Med I own. It's really just this one. So even if u rock a small n have a Large u want to trade this will fit you most likely

LMAO, i was gonna bring it up, but i wasn't 100% sure it was him. Dan is good folks though...

I def remember the guilt trip he was trying to send us on regarding autofill, lol....

Glad you're cooking now though fam, regardless of the method, lol.... @DanVSMan  
No I wasn't guilt tripping you guys. I was simply saying that autofill is useless if you are using the method I use (which I always kind of assumed was the best/most commonly used method). But from talking to people in here I've found that is not the case. Silly people and you're silly autofill. 

Still on the hunt for that size 8 BTW. I know now why you have had such difficulty, it's a damn mess around that size!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom