Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is probably not going to happen, but if anybody has an extra pair of gloves in a smaller size PM me. 

Would love to grab the wife a nice birthday present. 

My only pickup from this season was the XXX Football Top. And while I love it, one of the only things I wanted this season was the facemask for the upcoming snowboarding season. I ended up being in a final and couldn't grab it when it dropped though. Now I'm seeing so many people who copped it not even use it and the prices for them online skyrocket....smh I'm disappointed I wasn't able to grab it. I mean are people really selling for $125+ that's insane....

I need to get another copy of the book, it's a nice coffee table book unless you're squeamish about nude shots.

Book is almost heartbreaking when you look through it and then come back to the current climate of dorfs, dorks, and poseurs

Bogo has landed.

I repeat: Bogo has landed.
Is that a 3m beanie i spy

U dont need that bruh 
devil.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Hey guys has anyone bought the Hi-VIs Taped Seam Jacket? I really like them but I wanted to get some info on them like how they fit and quality. And if you guys think they are worth it for the price

I don't feel like pulling everything out to take a group shot, and I don't have everything with me right now since I'm 2.5 hours away from home. I'll try to make a list, but honestly I'm afraid of cataloging it all in one place because I kind of went ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom