Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAnd now I regret not picking up the blue flannel.

mean.gif

Went back in for the Giger pullover got the knit top earlier in the season and didn't want to regret never buying the pullover years from now.

Went back in for the Giger pullover got the knit top earlier in the season and didn't want to regret never buying the pullover years from now.
Word. I regretted not buying more of the anti hero collab so I bought the birth machine and the XI tees. Debated the hoodie then but passed. Copped the hoodie after seeing it was on the sale , wanted to cop the knit as well but maintained some self control. Taking my large family to disney in a few days, so i gotta be extra cheap (wish that DIsney collab had happened, I could have used it as an excuse to go in)

Last edited:
Enjoy your trip, I'm looking for an excuse to get out there at some point soon, havent been since the late 90s and no kids so we're just going to have to burn a vacation on the trip one year.

Was gonna cop the RR sweater collab they had left over that I seen last night on the site only to see it sold out. Ehh I'll live

When I was at store the shirt looked faded and looked like it had snags all over it. Was your tee like this? Main reason why I skipped it on sale.

no my shirt had a nice screen print and the quality was as nice as any other cut and see item I've bought.

Legit or nah? It's the right dimensions and everything but feels different than the bogos, but I know nothing about how they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom