Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrink? Or nah?

Personally I'd leave it as is, but I grew up in the era of the baggy fit, and the hoodie is usually my last layer of outerwear, so I find it weird when people want a super fitted look.

The tonal fitted? That came out in the first week.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them shut things down tomorrow with the "SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS" message.

edit: tonal came out when they did the second online drop. Week 3 if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
i wanted one so bad till i read somewhere you couldnt fill it with certain things :rolleyes

Yeah what exactly can't you put In It? I had the warning slip that came with it but threw it away.

The red duffle I oredered comes in tomorrow..... I am excites

Last edited:
Yeah what exactly can't you put In It? I had the warning slip that came with it but threw it away.

The red duffle I oredered comes in tomorrow..... I am excites

I know for sure you can't put soda or anything heavy in sugar so that killed it for me lol

Shrink that

Looks like you are wearing your bfs sweater to a bonfire (no offense)

No offense taken that's why I asked [emoji]128514[/emoji] I figured I should any way [emoji]128514[/emoji] and how should I go about shrinking it? I just don't want to ruin it

I got the blanket yesterday as a late xmas gift. I don't think l it was worth the price tag. The material is rough

If I remember right (I've got the warning label somewhere at the house) you're not supposed to put hot milk into the helios because of the vacuum seal and the chance that it'll curdle/release gas and cause the glass to shatter.

I think that's also why they don't want you putting carbonated drinks in there. I should have put mine into use today, but it's really not big enough for the amount of hot soup I'd have wanted to bring to work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom