Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 and 3

can the 3rd logo have the nt joined ( like the 2nd option)  and not have the red bar under connecting to the sup? 

Gonna get quotes today. Going with the triple screen high quality. We do need to choose one design however to keep costs to a minimum. Also, does anyone mind taking lead on getting a rough estimate of how many people want in, and how many pieces they want? No $$ transactions but just a spreadsheet with emails, usernames, and order preference to streamline when I contact people and eventually ship. Thanks

Corny idea to begin with. Fake supreme inspired by niketalk??
It's not Supreme. It's SupNT.

I don't know how hard that is for anybody to understand. Just like this site is not affiliated with Nike, yet has "Niketalk" as their name. You're technically on a fake "Nike" board, posting on a fake "Supreme" thread not created by Supreme.
3807663-tumblr_lma1wzkvtm1qevgy8o1_500.gif

Gonna get quotes today. Going with the triple screen high quality. We do need to choose one design however to keep costs to a minimum. Also, does anyone mind taking lead on getting a rough estimate of how many people want in, and how many pieces they want? No $$ transactions but just a spreadsheet with emails, usernames, and order preference to streamline when I contact people and eventually ship. Thanks

Definitely make the spreadsheet, and have sign-ups open until a certain date. Then get everyone's PayPal e-mail address/location that signed up, calculate shipping and collect the money up front to minimize flakers and to minimize monetary losses to yourself. Just a suggestion.

Corny idea to begin with. Fake supreme inspired by niketalk??
It's not Supreme. It's SupNT.

I don't know how hard that is for anybody to understand. Just like this site is not affiliated with Nike, yet has "Niketalk" as their name. You're technically on a fake "Nike" board, posting on a fake "Supreme" thread not created by Supreme.

Definitely make the spreadsheet, and have sign-ups open until a certain date. Then get everyone's PayPal e-mail address/location that signed up, calculate shipping and collect the money up front to minimize flakers and to minimize monetary losses to yourself. Just a suggestion.
How long are we looking to have this charity event open for. And school is pretty light as of now so I can start taking names to add to an excel sheet.

How long are we looking to have this charity event open for. And school is pretty light as of now so I can start taking names to add to an excel sheet.

I think a week is ample time. Depends on Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman and his boy's timeline.

Also should we add names and option like dude above me. Or come to an agreement on which screen art we will use

List:

Lovehateself ( any option) sz Large
DZaster (#2)
DHD28 Add me to the list! (design #2 pls)
suberzat1 #2
Sipy (L shirts, XL hoodies) - Design #2
DanVSMan Large #2 (I take big poops)
rafsjays Medium #2

List:

Lovehateself ( any option) sz Large
DZaster (#2)
DHD28 Add me to the list! (design #2 pls)
suberzat1 #2
Sipy (L shirts, XL hoodies) - Design #2
DanVSMan Large #2 (I take big poops)
mints XL Design 2 (GREY IS A MUST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom