Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

My box logo alternative.

Last edited:
Im just hoping for a nice coaches jacket this season, all of last years were **** especially the giger one.

classy (well, as classy as a hoody can get) slept-on piece 
smokin.gif

oh & Mistral Font is UAF when used in ALL CAPS...

Last edited:
Cease and desist? That's the first thing I thought when I saw the jacket yesterday. But it'll probably drop anyway

so was my prediction right? was the pill box carabiner a japan exclusive?

still remember dudes laughin at me for even suggesting it...feels good to have the last laugh :lol:

so was my prediction right? was the pill box carabiner a japan exclusive?

still remember dudes laughin at me for even suggesting it...feels good to have the last laugh :lol:

Still remember me quoting you and saying am waiting for it to and then someone saying for us to call down the season isn't over lol

It reminds me of the playboy varsity...
Still kicking myself for not getting that[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Still remember me quoting you and saying am waiting for it to and then someone saying for us to call down the season isn't over lol

That was me.

Honestly I don't understand.... Why would it be in the US preview and then not drop....

But actually I think I got the last laugh. I have one :smile:

due to the 2 week drought I was thinking of doing the Supreme Exchange part 2 however kicking it up a notch...

returnees or invited guests only...
- ship out one sticker
- one accessory
- one item of clothing (hat, jacket, hoodie, etc)
- one random gift that you think the person would enjoy based on what you have seen them post on here

I will handle matching people up within one shirt size, shoe size or hat size

thoughts?

quote the post if you are in, or if you have suggestions... I want to get this done by Saturday so we can ship out next week to fill that "look book preview void" :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom