Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a new all black hoodie 
glasses.gif

will resell my partially faded one to a beast

nyc cats. what time yall trying to go to the store?

Not going but for this type of release, get there by 9 am and you should be good, or if you bout that life or smoove just cut the line like everyone else seem to do.

Last edited:
im not about that cut in line life anymore

but im still about the u aint cutting me life

smh this sucks. wish i still had nyc connects

Id share with ppl the automation scripts i use so they could cop with no problem tomorrow but it would be way too much of a hassle getting ppl setup correctly

Plus, ppl would blame me for them not getting the hoodie even though it's them that did something wrong

Last season was so easy for me but then again it wasn't this crazy or much talk about it. I remember getting my size large in grey after waiting for 2 minutes to decide. The ones that sold out first was camo, black/black, then grey this year I assume it's all out anarchy smh

I know it's 1 item per person. This is going to be the first time I go for 2 of the same items to make sure I get the right size. Im going to use two diff cards.
Does supreme cancel the order if both cards have the same name & adress even if it's two different cards?
I've seen people order 2 of the same items multiple times & was wondering if they just use completely diff cards with diff names.

I know it's 1 item per person. This is going to be the first time I go for 2 of the same items to make sure I get the right size. Im going to use two diff cards.
Does supreme cancel the order if both cards have the same name & adress even if it's two different cards?
I've seen people order 2 of the same items multiple times & was wondering if they just use completely diff cards with diff names.

You are good with two different cards I use two different ones when I need to get doubles of something.

if anyone can hook it up with a link, bot, whatever, would appreciate it. last year was a miserable fail for me.

I wasnt going to try this year but I happen to be house sitting my uncles crib for a couple weeks, and he has 100mbps speed, which might not seem like much to some, but its a lot compared to mine which tops out at like 25 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom