Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
had mad stuff in my cart then common sense hit me this is too much $ :lol: so i took stuff out... only thing i wanted was the unamerican tee but i was too slow... still got a few things though like the dog key chain, supreme key chain, team logo 5 panel and the original tee...i want the duffle but cant pull the trigger :smh:

Riot t
Unamerican
Lanyard
Polo
Arena top

Was gonna pull the duffle but already spent to much will wait for a slow drop to pick that up.

had mad stuff in my cart then common sense hit me this is too much $ :lol: so i took stuff out... only thing i wanted was the unamerican tee but i was too slow... still got a few things though like the dog key chain, supreme key chain, team logo 5 panel and the original tee...i want the duffle but cant pull the trigger :smh:

Same here added multiple key chains and jump rope then realized what the hell I'm I gonna need all these key chains and a dam jump rope for lol.

I was stressing for the same reason, but I just kept saying their bags last so long (what duffle doesn't anyways?). It was a very last minute decision. :lol:

I cant front, I debated it for a couple minutes but I just couldnt do it. If I hadnt just ordered a bunch of crap from Eastbay the other day I may have done it. (Being a responsible adult sucks)

Missed out on the PB Jersey because I didn't have my autofill in. Not too mad. Wasn't a must have.
Got a navy Un-American tee and the red lanyard.

Same here. Ending up grabbing red backpack, navy Riot tee, black Original tee, red Un-American tee and red lanyard.
Was just gonna flip the Playboy jersey anyway lol.

Was trying to decide between the Un-American tee in white or navy. By the time I decided to go with the white one (not sure why), it was sold out. I prefer navy shirts anyways, so it's probably all good in the end.

Yeah, I'm never using the program I used for autofill again.

Struck out on PB jersey. Was gonna resell anyway.
I feel bad you didn't get what you wanted...

Oh wait, you just didn't get what everyone else wanted? 
roll.gif

Supreme Olive box cap
Black Lanyard (don't know why since i don't drink)
Metal key chain
Skipping rope
Grey un-American shirt

Easy check out (google chrome for the WINNN)

Last edited:
Looks like everything good dropped this morning. Everything else for the SS14 season will be pure trash.

Got cart jacked for the Arena LS tee in black (SMH, piece i wanted the most), unamerican tee in GRAY of all colors and the obvious PB jersey... I took too long deciding...

Ended up with Camo Tee, Hebrew Fitted in NAVY, and The Deez nuts Pin...

Really wanted that PB jersey man.... smh.

Anyone know when a few sizes should pop back up? They did last season, but I completely forgot how long after..

Keep in mind that last season it took them up to 2-3 weeks to finally ship out all the first week orders

I cant front, I debated it for a couple minutes but I just couldnt do it. If I hadnt just ordered a bunch of crap from Eastbay the other day I may have done it. (Being a responsible adult sucks)

And I think that's why I got it. I haven't purchased anything so far this year, failed terribly with 3 NDC releases so I figured why not. I'll eventually go back for the backpack. What the hell did you get from Eastbay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom