Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh I put in an order for the unamerican tee and riot tee both size XL....when they processed my order idk how but it changed to a size Small...I emailed sup to let them know what happened but I haven't gotten a response back yet...I really hope they can fix this and don't ship me out the smalls

if they can't (which they probably won't) you may have to sell that unamerican. Small is also the size that seems to sell out the fastest. GL with their customer service.

Smh u were right I just got shipping confirmation for both size small shirts...imma have to sell them off or return them

Smh I put in an order for the unamerican tee and riot tee both size XL....when they processed my order idk how but it changed to a size Small...I emailed sup to let them know what happened but I haven't gotten a response back yet...I really hope they can fix this and don't ship me out the smalls

if they can't (which they probably won't) you may have to sell that unamerican. Small is also the size that seems to sell out the fastest. GL with their customer service.

Smh u were right I just got shipping confirmation for both size small shirts...imma have to sell them off or return them

Size small's go quick bro so you shouldn't have a problem flipping them as a worst-case scenario.

The only item I purchased for myself was the pocket tee. The rest plus a black PB jersey was for a proxy.

What do u think resale would be on those 2 shirts? So I can get an idea of what to price them at

Grey unamerican and blk riot

I ordered sz xl if they are to big I'll let you know. Sized up myself from last year since my size L tees seem a tat bit snug.

The Cosby beanie? man did they **** up with that one. I had to stretch mine out on a bowling ball. :lol:

Man I haven't worn mine cuz its tight AF...

And I keep forgetting to stretch it out... SMH...

Who decided it needed to be so tight? What was the train of though there?

"Only Franalations-sized Supreme custies will enjoy these breh!!"

The Cosby beanie? man did they **** up with that one. I had to stretch mine out on a bowling ball.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I missed out on the Cosby last year, was I actually wanted last season.

Passed on everything today. Funds have been too low lately
I sadly did the same, I missed out on the Arena top which was the only thing I wanted. I'm surprised so many people wanted that jersey though... I couldn't walk around with the Playboy logo all on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom