Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought you had been on it @animalthug

let me see what we got here. . .

Last edited:
Le Bain and the champion joint and then I'm done for the season until tees. With that being said, I have a navy hebrew in 7 1/4 for a pretty good price if anyone's interested. Didn't fit me well. Only one on eBay in that size went for $105.

Hate to do it to you - but you can't sell in here fam, sorry but it's against the Rules.

There's nothing wrong with making a PM list for those who are looking to sell their items. Just group in a bunch of NTers names in the PM group message, and just include the items you want to sell in it.

Worst thing that happens is members wont reply back, or they'll reply back saying they're not interested.

There's nothing wrong with making a PM list for those who are looking to sell their items. Just group in a bunch of NTers names in the PM group message, and just include the items you want to sell in it.

Worst thing that happens is members wont reply back, or they'll reply back saying they're not interested.

What about OOPs?

can we do those here. . .

1059 list...

Please add...

Gracias mis amigos.

I def caught a warning for making a comment about some vans last week. SMH.

We def need a PM list of "items for sale".

Add me to that too.

YO ILL START THE PM LIST FOR ITEMS FOR SALE, JUST PM
IF YOU WANT IN. LOT EASIER THAN ME ADDING/DELETING DUDES IN HERE THAT AREN'T INTERESTED.

1059 deff has to stay to PMs tho. too many lurkers.

SMH @jay2da3airjordan  PM BOX GON BE FLOODED

ON THAT HEY I REP PREME PLZ LET ME BE PART OF 1059

ONLY DUDE I CAN REALLY COSIGN FOR IS @B Fresco  TO BE ADDED

IDK ANYONE ELSE

AND IM IN FOR THE PM LIST...ALTHOUGH ITS MAINLY PREME FITTEDS ID POST UP FOR SALE 

Ronald my fellow TERP, add a bruh...

ROBIN is my dude... Good looks my G. #TeamBabyFeetBruhs

Any of those fitteds 7 1/2? LMK...

First post updated with @method's Chrome extension and Supreme's warehouse number.

#10:59 PM list is a great idea, however i think a private subreddit would be more efficient.

Would like to be added, although I would barely post there since I actually only own 3-4 items.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom