Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would rock that. 
pimp.gif

I missed the #1059boyz/#SUPNT roll call, what's up @ronaldcinho  ? 
nerd.gif
we just got a little marketplace running on twitter for nters. nothing too serious at the moment but I'm guessing by the time that summer comes along a lot of people are going to want to unload some stuff. feel free to follow it @Supreme_NT

Lol I'm surprised tey even offered to do something. I remember a few years ago I ordered a red box logo new era and they sent me a royal. I was like uuuuuuuhhhhh

Email basically was a deal with it
they called me after the shipped out my royal hebrew a size smaller than what I ordered and in a different color. found someone on IG with what looks like was supposed to be my size and color (possibly my order lol) for sale. wanted to swap with him but he said nahh, so just trying to sell now in order to cop it.

Just made an Ig and twitter again lol

Ig is airedweezy23
Twitter is Airedweezy

Will follow back nt fam

Last edited:
I want to be a part of the 10:59 Boyz too.

My IG is @nineteenthletterchicago
My twitter is @sthebest1984

Instagram: Instagram.com/supericon_
Been buying preme since High School…I'm 27 now

#10:59

I don't use an active twitter just have it for notifications

I suggest you guys do a private IG page as well so its easier to browse through items and comment

Last edited:
Instagram: Instagram.com/supericon_
Been buying preme since High School…I'm 27 now

#10:59

I don't use an active twitter just have it for notifications

I suggest you guys do a private IG page as well so its easier to browse through items and comment

Damn bruh

your royal posts got me in my feelings :smh:

Supreme called me today regarding my order from 3/6....my black marbled tee was "damaged", offered if I wanted the purple version, I was pissed...just asked for refund instead....

I don't understand how the product got damaged, I should've asked specifically how bad it was....
Same thing happenned to me today. Got a call from Jono at the wearhouse, my L black marbled was damaged. I took the L purple he offered instead. Figured I can always do the old sell on ebay then recop (in black)...not sure if i wanna go thru all the hassle. 

Damn, y'all just went ham over the past day or so. Had to play some ketchup.

jay2da3airjordan jay2da3airjordan can I get down with the #1059Boyz ?

My IG and Twitter are in my sig. I have been working on searching you guys, and will definitely follow back.

Cheers!

I think they run more true to size than the pullovers.
I wear both my spring small box and my winter small box.
Spring is a LG. and kinda big
Winter is a Md. And fits perfect.
Thus being said only Md for zips for me ( I go back and forth on the pullovers I have both sizes depends on my mood. )
BTW 5'11 155lb.
thanks bro

for those who got an F1 jacket, did you get the floating keychain? Where was it located? I don't think mine came with one.. :smh:

Got my classic logo 6 panel in, fit on it is terrible.  Thought this was gonna be one of the best hats this season 
sick.gif

Same thing happenned to me today. Got a call from Jono at the wearhouse, my L black marbled was damaged. I took the L purple he offered instead. Figured I can always do the old sell on ebay then recop (in black)...not sure if i wanna go thru all the hassle. 

Meh, I personally wouldn't bother with re-selling the purp, i mean the profit would probably be max $20. I think I found ONE size L on the bay in Black, and it was $135 or $140 something ridic. I think it was an auction for an item the seller did'n't even have in possession :lol: :lol: :stoneface: :x

I'm gonna just sit on the refund, maybe see if prices float close to $110, bout the max I would pay for it, it was the only damn item from SS/14 that I wanted...stings...:x :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom