Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if the MA-1 has the button pocket on the sleeve or not? The preview shows it but not the lookbook :nerd:

^lol I figured that. I was asking how would you do that tho lol. I aint really interested in that tee enough to pay no resale price lol. Thanks for offering the help. Repped .If I can get it, I'll get it, if not then life goes on lol

Last edited:
Damn the championship jers drops tomorrow?

I wasnt ready after buying plane tics go home to nyc and for the cudi concert saturday.

Not sure if im allowed to asked but if someone could hold me down on a M/L in white, I can pay you off this Friday.

If this is breaking the rules, plz edit/delete mods. Maybe it wasnt meant to be :frown:

looks good, still won't be able to cop 
frown.gif

Damn the championship jers drops tomorrow?

I wasnt ready after buying plane tics go home to nyc and for the cudi concert saturday.

Not sure if im allowed to asked but if someone could hold me down on a M/L in white, I can pay you off this Friday.

If this is breaking the rules, plz edit/delete mods. Maybe it wasnt meant to be :frown:

Will be at the Cudi show as well :smokin

thinking either camo or white on the jersey tomorrow. would like to pick up 2 in order to defer the costs. supreme/nike these past couple of weeks got ya boy eating weak at the dorms b

bummer that the Lebain doesnt drop tomorrow, at least it will give me more time to save. Probably will cop the Championship jersey to flip. I like the back but hate that the front is blank. Thats what turned me off on the Playboy jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom