Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what the jerseys are going for on eBay right now might as well scoop the rose one maybe it was a sign that I miss out :frown:

[thread="500461"]The online shop started in 2007[/thread]

If I remember right, their first real season drop was Spring of 2008 for the online shop.

They did release a few items online in November of 2007 though, but it wasn't an official season launch.

The spring 2008 launch had the set-up of the current web-shop (the rolling image pick list)...the 07 didn't.

I just remember Kermit the frog collab being one of the first online drops..

Last edited:
Jay you are the man !!!! Playboy thanks as well

Was doing a presentation during the drop so I asked my girl to get me the camo jersey and the Pit crew shirt. She managed to check out in 1 min 8) When i check out it takes me 3 mins.

Got both items and already got my shipping confirmation. BRING ON THE NORTH FACE

Was doing a presentation during the drop so I asked my girl to get me the camo jersey and the Pit crew shirt. She managed to check out in 1 min 8) When i check out it takes me 3 mins.

Got both items and already got my shipping confirmation. BRING ON THE NORTH FACE

#SUPSWIFT

If I remember correctly that frog skin drop was the drop I made my first order, gonz crew neck and buffalo plaid new era

But I believe the online spring release from that year had the Tera Patrick shirts

#SUPSWIFT

glad everybody ate

Just pushed an update to the extension.

Now includes last weeks 3 items, and today's drop.

Currently working on adding a collab section to the list with images.

Might take up to an hour for update to actually publish to the chrome store, it should automatically update if you have it installed.

Last edited:
My alarm failed me, I woke up at 11:06. WOULD SOMEONE BE WILLING TO COP A BULLET KNIFE FOR ME? My back has been non functional all week, I would honestly take the ride to the city myself. Please pm me.

If anyone is interested, I got a DS Grey Academy Top size M for retail + shipping.  Have to let something go in order to pay resell for the Championship Jersey 
ohwell.gif

Guess no restocks are happening (aside from that early one soon after the drop). :smh:

Got my beanie in today. got a lebain and box logo sticker with it too

I look kinda weird in the hat though :lol:

anyone know the measurements for M/L Crushers? are the 7 3/4 domes S.O.L.?

y'all catch the navy restock in a Small?
Navy MA-1?  If so, it was gone quick.

My final order from week #2 arrived.  My Nalgene bottle had scuff marks on it and scratches on the Supreme logo smh.  Also, my marbled tee, which I ordered in black, arrived in the purple color. Think this tee confuses people (at the warehouse) with the colors as the purple has a black logo, which probably threw "JH" off.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom