Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone proxy some stuff for me in store or online?

I really need the Cubist S/S and the crusher.

uff yeah i need that pink panther henley..

the only item i will be scooping up this season.

unless its over 100 bucks. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i went to the SUP LA store today.  They had all of the bags in stock (duffles/backpack, etc) a couple of pocket t's, oxfords and kings shirt.  Thats about all i noticed in terms of unavailable webshop stuff.

^ are you sure they had the bags instock because last time i was there the ones sittting out there were just displays. I asked them if they had anymore in the back and the backpacks were gone in all colors and the duffles were left in either blue or black. didnt care for that small over the shoulder bag haha

I just picked up the North face x supreme cheetah color way in the large that I needed, It was just 20 degrees here in Chicago so I can still get a few wears in

^ are you sure they had the bags instock because last time i was there the ones sittting out there were just displays. I asked them if they had anymore in the back and the backpacks were gone in all colors and the duffles were left in either blue or black. didnt care for that small over the shoulder bag haha
okay- i just assumed they were in stock.  perhaps not.

Anyone have an idea how much the champion warm up jacking to go for tomorrow?

Only item I have been considering this season.

i went to the SUP LA store today.  They had all of the bags in stock (duffles/backpack, etc) a couple of pocket t's, oxfords and kings shirt.  Thats about all i noticed in terms of unavailable webshop stuff.
Did they still have the flannels there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom