Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOX LOGO STICKERS I KNOW I HAVE NO USE FOR

I TRIED DOING A GIVEAWAY OF A 15% NDC CODE AWAY IN THE BRON XI THREAD

BUT SOME DUDES GOT MAD SENSITIVE TOMBOUT OH U FORCING PEOPLE, OH CONTESTS ARE AGAINST THE RULES

SO I JUST HOOKED A #1059 BOY UP.

I LIKE DOING GIVEAWAYS BC IT BRINGS PPL TOGETHER BUT THAT REALLY GAVE ME A BITTER TASTE

I WANNA TRY SOMETHING WITH THIS

BODYBUILDING.COM DOES IT

IF U POST A PIC OF A SUPREME STICKER IN A DOPE PLACE OR A DOPE PIC OF ANY SUPREME ITEM

BOX LOGO STICKERS ARE URS 
Yo Robin I got some stickers to contribute to the winner. Can I help?
MOS DEF BRO LMK

LOL @ dude that probably just blew a deal on not understanding paypal 
frown.gif

Money request IS invoice....

LOL @ dude that probably just blew a deal on not understanding paypal :frown:

Money request IS invoice....
Money request means I pretty much owe you money doesn't mean you have to ship anything though. I don't even think they have a button for tracking info. So I leave it alone unless it's an invoice

Luckily dude came through hopefully the XL fits a step above smedium

^nice bro hope u got a good deal like u gave me on the Large. Repped for the retail oop. I def owe u one my dude. the camo cw of that champ jersey was the best cw too imo

Do you have to separate your phone number/ cc number? I always get a rejected message and i think thats why..

i bought a beanie randomly at like 2 AM and i got the same message so i dont think it comes up when something sells out. i think its the spaces
nerd.gif
theres an autofill for address and one for cc, both in chrome settings

chrome autofill can be just as fast if not faster than a bot if you add to cart and hit checkout at 1059 or earlier

Money request means I pretty much owe you money doesn't mean you have to ship anything though. I don't even think they have a button for tracking info. So I leave it alone unless it's an invoice

Luckily dude came through hopefully the XL fits a step above smedium

What?

A money request you have to put in if its for a good or a service. Once its stated that its for a good then you are covered under paypal like any transaction. SMH :smh:

Does anyone know how to use autofill for supreme's website? Last time I tried, It autofilled but some things were swapped such as the address and name
chrome, when you type in first field it should give you the option if its wrong you can fix it in settings
Do you have to separate your phone number/ cc number? I always get a rejected message and i think thats why..

i bought a beanie randomly at like 2 AM and i got the same message so i dont think it comes up when something sells out. i think its the spaces
nerd.gif
What rejected message exactly? I use no spaces. 

If you are using autofill you already lost. And no I don't have a bot either. Much simpler methods.

Then either hip us or quit braggin...

And I've won supreme dunks and air forces and most limited items with auto fill, so the you already lost train of thought couldn't be more off...

Then either hip us or quit braggin...

And I've won supreme dunks and air forces and most limited items with auto fill, so the you already lost train of thought couldn't be more off...
Same lml 3 pairs of dunks with just autofill, considering there is 2 colors, and much more quantities, should be easy. 

Foams are gonna be Flyknits all over again. I had no problems getting the Dunks and AF1's either. Flyknits were damn near sold out when the page popped up.

Actually hoping for no foam email in the morning and for Le Bain to just drop so I can get that out the way lol. Then worry about Foams next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom