Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which one of y'all is gonna rock the jersey, shorts and foambs at the same time??
red jers and foabs. Blk shorts to mix it up 
smokin.gif

they won't release outside of supreme. they're not gonna let that free press go to someone else. just talked to my in at georgetown and nyc and they weren't on the niketown manifest as of this morning.

1059 aka if you've been on you're straight aka don't ask for handouts the week of the season's biggest drop aka help others and you'll be helped.

supreme/nike has never released on ndc, and these will be no different.
online at supremenewyork.com/shop only
in store at supreme locations only
good luck everyone, these will be gone within 10 seconds.

Mr Tee Bonilla who posted NDC TLO, is usually pretty solid on drop info and is a solid contributor...

Just because supreme has never dropped ON NDC doesn't mean it will never happen...

We thought Nike SB would never be on NDC and guess what...

You guys are naive if you think it wouldn't be outside of NDC's realm to just say Eff it, and throw em up on the site...

DOn't rule it out is all I'm saying...

None of yaw wonder why/how so many early pairs are floating around? Previous SupxNike collabs RARELY have early pairs floating around MUCH LESS the number/amounts you see now..

You got the same ASIA yeezy early release IG dudes and Zadeh kicks with early pairs, and this isn't strange to yaw? Either they made em in Different factories (IE the early connect factories these early pair guys have connects in) or its a hint at a larger amount than normal being produced (IE dropping outside of just supreme)..

Just my thought process/logic on it... Take it how you want it...

The ONLY foamposite that Nike has NOT released online were the Paranorman charity foams.  

So who knows, they could drop a Red October bomb on us again.  

If you have info on copping off of Supreme and certain methods PLEASE keep it to PMs

To all my supreme thread regulars watch out for the lurkers and guys who come in only on limited releases

I will do my best to share all info I have to all the thread regulars

In the past I have copped all the Nike collabs in my size with ease thats not to say I will cop these with ease cause this is a Foam and that adds extra hype BUT I will do my best to give out tips and info if needed and if any other regulars have any tips we can exchange methods via PM

Thanks guys
:wink:

Mr Tee Bonilla who posted NDC TLO, is usually pretty solid on drop info and is a solid contributor...

Just because supreme has never dropped ON NDC doesn't mean it will never happen...

We thought Nike SB would never be on NDC and guess what...

You guys are naive if you think it wouldn't be outside of NDC's realm to just say Eff it, and throw em up on the site...

DOn't rule it out is all I'm saying...

None of yaw wonder why/how so many early pairs are floating around? Previous SupxNike collabs RARELY have early pairs floating around MUCH LESS the number/amounts you see now..

You got the same ASIA yeezy early release IG dudes and Zadeh kicks with early pairs, and this isn't strange to yaw? Either they made em in Different factories (IE the early connect factories these early pair guys have connects in) or its a hint at a larger amount than normal being produced (IE dropping outside of just supreme)..

Just my thought process/logic on it... Take it how you want it...
there will certainly be more pairs produced than previous models, as that is always what happens..
as time goes on, quantities increase..
that being said, these will not release on ndc, trust.

with my past experiences when i copped the cdg jacket i got cart jacked twice its so easy to get cart jacked on their site

Want to go to the store so I can calmly buy all 3 things, but with camping potentially beginning today, might stay home and just go for the foambs and worry about the shrts/jersey later #1059boyz

I think they'll have 13 as they've had that in the other nike collabs if I'm not mistaken. Especially on a basketball shoe. I don't think anything below an 8 or above 13 though.
I think the dunks only went up to a 12

Anyone know why when I view Supreme's site, it appears as I'm in Tokyo? I'm down in Australia on vacation if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom