Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad nobody has interest in the next piece I want 
nerd.gif

Damn this thread became HB in the span of three days...
Da Hell..
Lol...
Good luck to all on the foams, sitting this one out ...
Found another lead on another grail...

Last edited:
DAM SON! I'M #TEAM1059 AND AIN'T EVEN KNOW IT!

#FEELSGOOD

Last edited by a moderator:
so how do returns work? i just sent back my champion hoodie because its too big and they said store credit only.... so will i get like a prepaid card or something? i dont mind because theres some hats i want to pick up this season

Keep any receipts, I'm not sure you actually get a physical card but I do believe the credit expires after like 3 months

^ ya but how does the store credit apply to a purchase? like say i want to buy a hat or something on the website how do i pay for it using the credit?

I'm still waiting on the quilted crew, le Bain, and I do like the basketball jersey. Otherwise I couldn't care less about the foams either.
i gotta see what the price is looking like on the quilted, it's a nice understated piece so i cant pay too much

Cant wait to cop the jersey so fire, already copped way to many jerseys this season lol oh well.

If I don't recognize one person does that count? Cuz I'm sure someone in the "in" crowd doesn't recognize me, yet I am banished.

Damn this thread became HB in the span of three days...
Da Hell..
Lol...
Good luck to all on the foams, sitting this one out ...
Found another lead on another grail...
Pretty much. This thread has devolved into the exact reason why people make fun of supreme as a brand. Too many people looking to be a part of some "in" crowd.

Pretty much. This thread has devolved into the exact reason why people make fun of supreme as a brand. Too many people looking to be a part of some "in" crowd.

Too many people come around only when they see a piece hyped up on complex or some kids tumblr.

With a release like these foams, there's too many of the same stupid questions. "Where's the early link?" "What time do they drop?" It gets old and annoying. Especially the answers to those questions can be had by either reading the first post, or using google and common sense.

There's a tendency for regulars to retreat and shun the noobs. I can't blame them, either. When we're here all season, and these kids come around just for the nike collab?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom