Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've copped preme since '11 and don't know how to make a foamposite link tbh. I feel like a **** asking but pm me if you wanna help a regular out..
Did you get a link? I was able to get flyknits, but don't know how to make a link. can you pm me if you got help? Thanks a lot. Also if anybody has the link and they can pm me, that would be great. Still kinda new to supreme checkout so what is the proper method (fastest) to get them saved into cart/held and checkout?

Did you get a link? I was able to get flyknits, but don't know how to make a link. can you pm me if you got help? Thanks a lot. Also if anybody has the link and they can pm me, that would be great. Still kinda new to supreme checkout so what is the proper method (fastest) to get them saved into cart/held and checkout?

There is no hold. Checkout or get jacked. That simple.

for your inquiries, tblake's video will help

Is their a list of stuff that will drop this Thursday. Might cop a few things other than the foams
Unless supreme announces a collab, no one ever really knows whats dropping until Wed night where campers look through the store windows.  Take everything with a grain of salt, even reliable leaks have had some wrong info in them.  Your best bet is to just check every Thurs morning and when the EU fam can confirm whats dropping 

Last edited:
The black shorts are the only piece from this Nike collab I'd actually rock. Also, if you've never copped anything extremely hyped off Supreme's webshop before (ex: PCL, CDG Collabs, Dunk Lows, Flyknits, AF1s) I wouldn't bother trying for the foams.

My personal favs are:

Lebain hoody
Championship jersey
Nike jerseys
Nike shorts
CDG tee
Pink Panther sweater
Playboy jersey
Playboy SK8 Hi
Monaco Race tank top
Siouxsie Hoody

See I was actually able to buy the AF1 when they came out. And that was my first experience ordering from Supreme

My personal favs are:

Lebain hoody
Championship jersey
Nike jerseys
Nike shorts
CDG tee
Pink Panther sweater
Playboy jersey
Playboy SK8 Hi
Monaco Race tank top
Siouxsie Hoody
Completely forgot about Playboy SK8 Hi's yeah those are straight fire. Best piece IMO probably

Favorites so far:

Liberty jewel camp
Champion Hoody (I'm a brand wh*re, I know)
Hebrew Fitted
Striped Madras
Rib Tee

That black ribbed tee & riot pullover are my favorites so far that i've obtained. 

Working on getting a camo arena still and waiting on those tanks to drop soon!  
smokin.gif

Jewel Camp

Remington crusher

Lebain

Foabs

Nike Jers

Championship jers was a huge disappointment (blk)

Last edited:
My favorite is piece was the classic logo crusher

The Cubist shirt in red also

Last edited:
I personally find it stupid when Jerseys dont have anything on the front, that's why I thought the Champion Jersey was weak. Idk maybe I'm just too used to Sports Jerseys. Also find it weird the Nike Jerseys don't have a number on the back. What's a jersey without a number on the back?? lol idk man

The black shorts are the only piece from this Nike collab I'd actually rock. Also, if you've never copped anything extremely hyped off Supreme's webshop before (ex: PCL, CDG Collabs, Dunk Lows, Flyknits, AF1s) I wouldn't bother trying for the foams.

Completely forgot about Playboy SK8 Hi's yeah those are straight fire. Best piece IMO probably

Yeah those are so dope to me. They sold out quick. Tried to oop a pair to the homie but didnt have my autofill ready and...well..you know the rest. I need those Boris tees too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom