Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been cracking down and cancelling multiple orders to same address/ ip/ name/ etc. 

I talked to the manager at the warehouse, and she said there is a system in place to flag orders. 

This all started happening on the playboy vans drop of this season FYI.

Same address but different name, number, and CC info should be fine.

Just don't try and cop with two different credit cards that both have your name on it.

so even if you are lucky to cart a red and a black pair, if its on the same CC with same name and shipping, you are likely to get cancelled?

or you gotta do red on 1 cc and black on another cc with diff names and billing?

to everyone asking, let me make it simple for you

you wont get both pairs

but if you do, use separate credit cards and info

430 new posts

ohwell.gif

Thanks! Good to know.

I never got in #1059 despite the fact I have given away free box logo pullovers to NTers. I've accepted I have no shot at the foams but will continue to keep helping NTers especially those in the DMV out when I can though.

Wore this parka A LOT in the past few months. About to dry clean it and put it away until next year.

DMV deep in this thread

I'm not the biggest Supreme head by any means. But I feel for the regulars in this thread. Joint is getting blown up. Hype will blow over and ya'll can feast on the Le Bain

DMV deep in this thread

BRUH, at least post a #TERPS pic fam!!!

And i keep telling these bammas, the more and more yaw post links, the more and more people you are competing for pairs with... Guess its falling on deaf ears...

There's a fine line with helping folks out, and sabotaging EVERYONE's Chances...

I'm not the biggest Supreme head by any means. But I feel for the regulars in this thread. Joint is getting blown up. Hype will blow over and ya'll can feast on the Le Bain

Take my money, I'm ready to be a regular. I've always had this feeling like supreme automatically puts the "hypebeast" tag over your head. But can't deny no more, there are more than 3 pieces I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:
And i keep telling these bammas, the more and more yaw post links, the more and more people you are competing for pairs with... Guess its falling on deaf ears...

There's a fine line with helping folks out, and sabotaging EVERYONE's Chances...
Some people throw logic out the door on these boards.  

Bro I really hope you get your pair. Your out here popping heads man

these ppl also don't know everything it takes to cop

a link isn't everything...they'll see

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom