Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my foams in the mail, pretty satisfied with my pair. No cool stickers or anything included BTW. I'm satisfied

alp, please school me in your ways of flourishment

wish i lived in NY :smh:
Treat your customers with respect. The foams are coming from a guy in London who likes ronnies and was able to snatch the goals while NYC got shut down.

Been hearing a lot of bad shipping stories. Dented boxes, etc... My dude in NYC got his web shop pair in yesterday and the shoes were standing upright in the box :smh:

Stupid noob question. What's the UK URL? I dont think it's up yet.

if u want to check them out, use a UK proxy. can be found easily at goggle !
what i use for UK proxy (specifically to look at the UK supreme drop) is a program called tunnelbear. after installing it you just get an icon that you can click on to turn on UK proxy browising. works really well on a mac, pretty sure it is available for windows as well. here is a screenshot of what it looks like on my computer. it even works through the firewall at work (most other proxies servers do not). the monthly free 500MB is more than enough to look at the UK drop (just remember to turn it off otherwise you will burn through it quickly).

what i use for UK proxy (specifically to look at the UK supreme drop) is a program called tunnelbear. after installing it you just get an icon that you can click on to turn on UK proxy browising. works really well on a mac, pretty sure it is available for windows as well. here is a screenshot of what it looks like on my computer. it even works through the firewall at work (most other proxies servers do not). the monthly free 500MB is more than enough to look at the UK drop (just remember to turn it off otherwise you will burn through it quickly).
Wouldn't you need to ship to a UK address though?

Sorry, but when resellers refer to people as "customers" I have to :lol:
Do you prefer the term clientele? Guy doing the trade with me is a very good person and wouldn't do it with anyone else.

Now that i finally got my WTKs, i dont even care about the Foams since i just wanted to trade those for the Kobes anyways. I also got the Mint Asics so i had a pretty good weekend. I still dont have shipping confirmation for my red Jersey yet.

Last edited:
The one thing that's really gonna keep me from keeping the foams is the fact they used that white/black CF instead of the darker one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom