Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits 
sick.gif

damb just googled the diamond x misfits collab and it does look like a hot topic tee, im sure that supreme one will be no different... :lol:
:rolleyes :nerd: i have a regular hot topic misfits tee already guess i'll continue rockin that :lol:

Last edited:
Around how much am i going to have to pay for the supreme half cabs on ebay? i know i wont be able to get them online. 

damb just googled the diamond x misfits collab and it does look like a hot topic tee, im sure that supreme one will be no different... :lol:
:rolleyes :nerd: i have a regular hot topic misfits tee already guess i'll continue rockin that :lol:

The teeth were foil printed. Whens those came out people were buying every damn color. Mad I went throught that baggy shirt phase and mine wont fit now.

^ not me
laugh.gif

Those shirts look like some wack gothic pieces of crap to me too
roll.gif
I mean I listen to the Misfits, and they are not "wack gothic". It's just these are just some generic tees you can literally pick up in any record shop, Spencers, or Hot Topic. Horror Business is the track that put that iconic skull on the map and basically became their logo. This same tee is very widely available, but slap the "collab" tag on them and these are going to fly off the shelves. Come on, guys...

^ thats what im saying. if you get it and like it, you keep it. If you dont you list it and sell it. either way its better than not trying and then complaining about people who did. 

I mean I listen to the Misfits, and they are not "wack gothic". It's just these are just some generic tees you can literally pick up in any record shop, Spencers, or Hot Topic. Horror Business is the track that put that iconic skull on the map and basically became their logo. This same tee is very widely available, but slap the "collab" tag on them and these are going to fly off the shelves. Come on, guys...
i listened to some songs and actually know history of the band somewhat :rolleyes like danzig leaving and etc. somewhat of a reason why i want the tee also basquiat stuff because dudes an intriguing artist. but im sure these will sell instantly just because of the label behind it. :smh:

Last edited:
If you can name the skater who skated to a classic danzig song you deserve this shirt. Its kinda ridiculous to buy a band shirt because of a label when they didn't even do anything just put their little hanes size logo on tee. I personally would feel like a hypebeast wearing that shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom